Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2011, 05:09 PM   #11
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

Default Re: WHY? :'(

Because the lil purple chick was Deluxe only, i'm assuming that the lil purple lamb will be Deluxe only as well. Sorry.
Jenny is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2011, 05:21 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Purple is a popular color right now so they make the popular pet more hard to get. Sorry about that. D:
Priceless is offline Male
Old 04-08-2011, 05:31 PM   #13

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Well if you can spend the $2 for one month of deluxe, you'd be able to get the purple one! Otherwise I'm guessing it will only be for deluxe. Hope you're able to get it somehow.
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2011, 09:23 PM   #14
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by iluvwebkinz414
...doesn't Deluxe Advantage mean that Deluxies will be able to get the product before it's released to regular members? Or did it change? I always thought that eventually the products would be released to regular members, too.
As far as I know, i think it still does that. But also, if you have $2 to spare you could ask your parents to buy a 1 month subscription. or you could just wait and see if it goes on sale for non-deluxe members. sorry.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2011, 07:34 AM   #15

Colleen<3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Most likely it will never be given to regular members. I agree with you, because purple is my favorite color too. D:
Colleen<3 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
james is mangarine, you are beautiful(: