Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2011, 02:01 PM   #1
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Angry Unanswered: WHY? :'(

My favorite color is purple, so I was going to get the purple lil' lamb tomorrow, but it's deluxe advantage only! The lil' purple chick was, too when it was up for sale. I don't know what to do. Will it be available to all members at regular price? Help!
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2011, 02:12 PM   #2
Look, I'm a
Webkinz :)

WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!

Default Re: WHY? :'(

I suggest contacting ganz and telling them your problem...
WebkinzSparkle is offline Female
Old 04-08-2011, 02:55 PM   #3
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Yup, it seems like all the new cute pets, or cool items, are Deluxe or E-Store only.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 04-08-2011, 02:58 PM   #4
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

That purple... what's so special about it, I love that color too, maybe ganz's favorite color is purple and only a few people can get it, I hioope ganz gets their mind back and I hope you get your lamb .
zacspet is offline Male
Old 04-08-2011, 03:00 PM   #5

Bojoness has disabled reputation

Gosh, seems as if purple(in the deluxe world) is the new gold........ something must be up with deluxe-ies and purple......well it is a royal color so i guess that explains it.
i wanted those to, but my older sister was the only one who ended up getting any.

Most likely they won't be up for normal non-deluxe folks........quite a shame, i thought it was cute to .
Old 04-08-2011, 03:04 PM   #6
Leanie

dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears
dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears

I agree! I like all three of those colors! Webkinz lost it when they made the e-store & deluxe!
dogfins is offline Female
Old 04-08-2011, 03:08 PM   #7
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

...doesn't Deluxe Advantage mean that Deluxies will be able to get the product before it's released to regular members? Or did it change? I always thought that eventually the products would be released to regular members, too.
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2011, 03:43 PM   #8

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

r u serious? it is i was going to get it too.....im not a deluxe member wait but the other two aren't deluxe. how does that work :S

Last edited by DivaDancing14; 04-08-2011 at 03:44 PM.. Reason: adding on more
DivaDancing14 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2011, 03:52 PM   #9
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

I think its kinda lame how the purple pets are deluxe Its my fav color too and all...I was hoping this time it wouldn't be for deluxe.
I hope they give us some type of limited deal soon- DELUXE PURPLE LAMB FOR REGULAR MEMBERS AVAILABLE!!!
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 04-08-2011, 03:56 PM   #10
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

If I remember right, the Lil' Purple chick was deluxe only forever. Sorry!
Packerdan is offline Male
Closed

Tags
james is mangarine, you are beautiful(: