Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 09:45 PM   #1
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Answered: Who are there more of?

Hello friends of WI!

i was wondering are there more:

Gift Gurus
Gifted members
Webkinz members
Lil Kinz Members
Banned Members
Inactive members
Gift Coaches
Moderators
Adminastrators
Guests

thanks so much!

id put Owner but i know theres only 2!
arodfan727 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by twilightcrz
I'd say Webkinz or Lil'Kinz. Most inactive members become guests, and you only see them and the banned rarely. The reason I think the Lil'Kinz may be one of the bigger groups, is because some people never take the time to make ten posts, and I'd say only 25% of all members are at least Webkinz. Also, in the members listing, you can clearly see, that almost every page will have at least five Lil'Kinz. The Gifted and staff members are definitely among the minority here!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2009, 09:50 PM   #2
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Who are there more of?

I would say there are probably more webkinz on WI I can tell you that the mods, admins, and GCs are just a small amount of people who come here! And thankfully, there are not many banned members here!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I'd say Lil kinz...

Here's why: If you go use the member search feature and lets say you type in "dot" and scroll down, you'll see that most members that come up have either 0 posts, or under 10...
Old 06-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Alexis has a spectacular aura about

I would guess Webkinz members, or inactive.
Alexis is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 09:56 PM   #5
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

I'd say Webkinz or Lil'Kinz. Most inactive members become guests, and you only see them and the banned rarely. The reason I think the Lil'Kinz may be one of the bigger groups, is because some people never take the time to make ten posts, and I'd say only 25% of all members are at least Webkinz. Also, in the members listing, you can clearly see, that almost every page will have at least five Lil'Kinz. The Gifted and staff members are definitely among the minority here!

Last edited by twilightcrz; 06-18-2009 at 09:58 PM..
twilightcrz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
theglambertrock