Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 07:59 PM   #11
Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Who knows what this is??? I GOT THE ANSWER FINALLY!

View Post Originally Posted by Funsilly
The bandwidth pic is now popping up in other people's posts that I have sent them. It only seems to happen to people on the pics that I sent. It seems to be a problem from my end. Maybe I'm pasting pics wrong. Here's what I do....

I go to photobucket pull up a pic copy the url that says for forums and then go paste it in a PM, public profile message, or thread message.

Sometimes the pic posts to the person whom it was sent and sometimes they get a pic/message with the bandwith problem (see pic above). Can someone help me with this please??

I contacted photobucket and learned that the reason the exceeded bandwidth pic is displaying is because I use photobucket for free, which limits how much bandwith I am allowed. If I upgrade to Pro for $39.95 then I have unlimited.

Here's the scoop from Photobucket...

Why do I see a 'Bandwidth Exceeded' message?
If you have a Photobucket account:
  1. Log into your Photobucket account.
  2. Click the account options link at the top right. The Account Options page displays.
  3. Check your Monthly Bandwidth usage in the Account Dashboard. If it is exceeded, the logo replaces your images.
Note: When you upgrade to Pro, or when your monthly anniversary date arrives, the bandwidth resets to zero, and your images redisplay.
If you did not exceed the monthly bandwidth allowance, or you are not a Photobucket member, you probably have an image incorporated in your MySpace background (or other website) that is hosted in a Photobucket member's album which has exceeded the bandwidth allowance. To prevent the logo from displaying, you must remove the HTML code that was linked from Photobucket.
You can avoid exceeding bandwidth when you get a Pro account, which has unmetered bandwidth. However, Photobucket reserves the right to disable direct linking on accounts that use excessive bandwidth or otherwise abuse the system.
Funsilly is offline Female
Sponsored Links