Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 01:57 PM   #31
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Who has adopted hippo with no problems?

I adopted Harriet shortly after Midnight last night with no problems...
I've read that logging out, clearing cache & logging back in SOMETIMES helps.
And, I just read here today that a member stayed logged in, changed rooms - and THEN her loot bag showed up.
Good luck to everyone adopting - and hope all probs are solved for those who have them.
We've only had a problem once, quite a while back & Ganz DID give my dd her POTM item.
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2008, 02:15 PM   #32

MKOFROMEYW is an unknown quantity at this point

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...OFTHEMONTH.jpg

Click the image to open in full size.
MKOFROMEYW is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 02:27 PM   #33

Rinker is an unknown quantity at this point

That is exactly what happened to me today. When I adopted my POTM Hippo.
I got my POTM loot bag but it gave my 0 kincash and nothing else.
I'm kinda bummed cause I was hoping to get the new submarine, but instead I got NOTHING!
Rinker is offline Male
Old 11-01-2008, 03:32 PM   #34
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

I just discovered I DID actually receive my LootBag. it just came to my dock before my empty POM Loot Bag (stating 0 KinzCash). Anyone else who got the big ZERO Kinzcash in their loot bag should check their dock carefully for an exclusive item (I got the sandwich table, wanted the donut tree, darn it)
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 04:39 PM   #35
2newkizfanz is a jewel in the rough2newkizfanz is a jewel in the rough

I wish I would have looked here first... I just adopted my Hippo, first she got stuck in a table and then no POTM loot bag... said I had 0 KC... bummer.
Old 11-01-2008, 04:51 PM   #36
ow! Now I'm a
Gift Guru

mbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud of

I adopted on my main account shortly after midnight and had to log back in for the POTM bag. After I got the POTM bag, I adopted a 2nd hippo, this one on my main asian account. Got POTM bag. DS adopted his around 2pm KT, got his loot bag. DD adopted hers around 430pm KT, got her loot bag. We got all our halloween stuff pretty much as expected (both asians showed up after the maintenance, the Euro showed up before 7am, none of the US had theirs until after 7am but after 7am the Euro had an extra and all 3 US had their). We have been very fortunate and not had difficulties even though we keep far more than 100 items in our docks. We do have a speedy computer and cable internet connection.

---------- mbeaser added 3 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by eyeluvdogs5
I just discovered I DID actually receive my LootBag. it just came to my dock before my empty POM Loot Bag (stating 0 KinzCash). Anyone else who got the big ZERO Kinzcash in their loot bag should check their dock carefully for an exclusive item (I got the sandwich table, wanted the donut tree, darn it)

welcome to WI. Just so you are aware, only Mods are supposed to post in red (yours might not technically be red, but it is very close, so I wanted to let you know). You should get an exclusive item (like the table) when you open the pet's box. The loot bag items are the super special pet of the month items. You may still yet receive the POTM items, but you also may have to call Ganz. Good luck!

Last edited by mbeaser; 11-01-2008 at 04:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mbeaser is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 04:53 PM   #37
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I already have a hippo. But my suggestion for the future, just wait a week or so to adopt a POTM.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 05:02 PM   #38
quackameloo

snowflake223 is an unknown quantity at this point

I adopted mine today at probably a little over an hour ago, and mine came out fine. I hope all you people get you gifts! Good luck!
snowflake223 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 05:51 PM   #39
hat? me? really?
Gifted

Peacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to all

I adopted one in my American acct, no problems. Went directly to Asian account to adopt my next one, no loot bag.

I did not experience any problems with the Halloween loot bags.

Peacock Noodle
Peacock Noodle is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 06:12 PM   #40
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

i didn't have any problems with mine, i hope ur's work
runlikethewind is offline Female
Closed

Tags
potm problems