Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2012, 11:08 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

webkinzonfire9 has disabled reputation

Red face Answered: Who can play in the Adventure Park?

Hello, previously I could not do adventure park because I adopted an adventure park pet before the certain date. Well, now I can do adventure park. Did they change that, or am I just glitched or something in that nature? I adopted my spotted leopard, Sammy, on January 30, 2011.
Thanks to all who will help! ( :
webkinzonfire9 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by dragonkid07
The only quests currently available to everyone are the Valentine's Day Quest and the two Lorax Quests. If you have any quests other than those available then it might be the Spotted Leopard Quest.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #2

traaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guide

Default Re: Who can play in the Adventure Park?

Do you mean you can do the Spotted Leopard's quest in the Adventure Park? If not, the quests you are seeing are promotions: the Valentine's Day quest, which is open to all members, and the Lorax quests, which are open to all members with third-party ads enabled.
traaav is offline Male
Old 02-22-2012, 12:09 PM   #3

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Any pet can go into the Adventure Park. It used to be that you could only enter if you had one of the Adventure park pets, and if you tried going in otherwise, you would get a "loaner" pet to enter. But they changed that some time ago, so anyone can enter. And like traav said, there are three current quests which are open to everyone at this time.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 02-22-2012 at 12:56 PM..
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 07:58 PM   #4
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Don't worry, any pet can play in adventure park! The spotted webkinz adventure park leopard comes with only one special quest. The other quests are either for other pets or quests for everyone! You might be seeing ads for other adventure park pets's quests and so you got confused. If you think this is not the case and its a problem in webkinz, feel free to contact ganz at this link: Contact Us

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2012, 11:38 AM   #5

How can I tell if I can do the spotted leopard quests or not? Is there a way to tell? Thanks.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:15 PM   #6

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

The only quests currently available to everyone are the Valentine's Day Quest and the two Lorax Quests. If you have any quests other than those available then it might be the Spotted Leopard Quest.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2012, 05:22 PM   #7
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

It might be because of the new free quests that are available to everyone. For example the valentines day quest and the Lorax quests! Don't worry its not a glitch.
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2012, 11:22 AM   #8
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

Webkinzonfire: You must have adopted the Leopard after August 2011, so you would not be able to do the leopard quest. If it had been available to you, you would find it by clicking on the book icon at the top of the page in the Adventure Park. When you do that you see a listing of all the quests that are available to you. You may have to scroll down using the arrow on the side to see all of the quests that you can choose from. You click the one that you want to work on. You can switch between the quests if you like. You can look now and see if by some chance you have the leopard quest listed. It is called Weather Worries.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 02-27-2012, 07:08 PM   #9

Thanks Traaav, I was just a little confused on your comment but... Thanks to dragonkid, you are correct! And thanks fishypuffy, but I wish I could just do the spotted leopard quests! Ya know! And mimigent, that IS INCORRECT. You cannot do the quests if you adopt BEFORE August... :3
Closed

Tags
adventure, glitch?, park, webkinzonfire9, webkinzonfire9wusshur