Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 09:50 AM   #1
topcat has a spectacular aura abouttopcat has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: White screen log In

I have tried 4/ days now to log in . I have used evry coach available on the site. Cleared the cashe, browising, no new programs have been added or deleted to my pc . I do not have a load error number that pops. I click on the Log In and it throws me to a white screen with a blue tool bar across the top with this that i have c/p.....( Whttp://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=1ebkinx ) I have sent e-mails to webkinz support throught diff links but no contact from anyone......... =^^=
I NEED HELP!!!
topcat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2009, 09:52 AM   #2
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: White screen log In

I have actually experienced the same problem before.
It usually clears up after a day or two but if this problem
has been reoccuring for a while now you should try to get
in contact with Ganz and see if they can help solve the problem.
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 10:10 AM   #3
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

I would also try to contact your ISP (internet service provider) and see if they can help you at all. If not perhaps try a different browser. If you use firefox try IE or reversed. If neither of these work I guess you will have to get in contact with Ganz. Here is the link to Ganz's telephone number, you might have better luck calling them. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ddress-247012/

Good luck
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 10:14 AM   #4
topcat has a spectacular aura abouttopcat has a spectacular aura about

I have had the problem about a week now, even to follow the email links and phone numbers on WI I get to return help from Ganz.I check several times a day but no luck....this is what on the blue bar above the white screen ( Whttp://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=1ebkinx )
topcat is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 10:17 AM   #5
Dare To Be Different
Webkinz :)

chihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud of

It happened to me to. it only does that to my desktop not my laptop but it's been going on for like 9 months.
chihuahua23 is offline Female
Closed