Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 08:24 AM   #1
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: white sceen

When i try to sign in to webkinz all i get is a white sceen. Is anybody else having this problem?Do u know how i can fix it?
Thanks
JasonAldeanMG
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2009, 08:25 AM   #2
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

Default Re: white sceen

No problems here, try the usual: clearing your cache, restarting your browser and/or your comp then trying again.
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 08:27 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

aLLygirl97 is on a distinguished road

try just re-loading the site again. maybe the severs are busy? hope this helps
aLLygirl97 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 08:53 AM   #4
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Nope, I would clear your cache, restart your computet, download that latest flash player to make webkinz run more smoothly, maybe try again later because there are so many people on it is not loading right? Also, maybe it is what you use such as maybe it doesn't work on internet explorer but mozilla firefox is working fine so I would try something like that and here is a link to help you.

webkinz

webkinz login

Also maybe refresh the page a couple times??
Old 07-07-2009, 09:53 AM   #5
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

is firefox that much better
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 09:54 AM   #6
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

also, make sure the top bar says
http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0
not
http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...nUser&aol=&fs=
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 09:56 AM   #7
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Fire fox is a little better in some things. It is a bit more efficient.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 10:21 AM   #8
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
is firefox that much better

I'm not sure I've just been using it and I haven't had any problems but some peole who use internet explorer do experience some issues.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:02 PM   #9
happily called a
Webkinz :)

Ragdolls4ever has a spectacular aura about

This sometimes happens to me, we just have to close out of our browser and then restart it, works all the time!
Ragdolls4ever is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jasonaldeanmg was here