Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 08:02 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
wandajean is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: white log-in screen

I am searching for information in regards to the log-in screen coming up completely white.

1. can go to www.webkinz.com and can get the first page that gives a menu of choices plus the little sign that says "members log in here"

2. when click on "members log in here", a blank white page comes up.

3. We have cleared our cache and the flash player is working.

If you have ideas or experience with this, your knowledge will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2008, 10:34 PM   #2
Hidinger is on a distinguished road

Default Re: white log-in screen

What kind of internet connection do you have? I know when my wife's family tries to bring up webkinz on their dial-up connection it gets a white screen right where you do for about 10 minutes until the rest can load. It may also be an issue with a firewall. How is your internet setup? It might be easier to help with some of that info. If you have dial up. I think it just might be a waiting game.
Old 05-12-2008, 10:51 AM   #3
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by wandajean
I am searching for information in regards to the log-in screen coming up completely white.

1. can go to www.webkinz.com and can get the first page that gives a menu of choices plus the little sign that says "members log in here"

2. when click on "members log in here", a blank white page comes up.

3. We have cleared our cache and the flash player is working.

If you have ideas or experience with this, your knowledge will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!
Try this:

Open RealPlayer and go to "Tools" and then "Preferences". Click on "Download & Recording". Uncheck the box that says "Enable Web Downloading & Recording". After I did all that it worked fine for me. Hope this helps!
Aboo is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 10:55 AM   #4
GammaYaYa

cammieobrien has disabled reputation

I had this problem about two months ago. I followed the instructions as well, but it did not help. I finally called Windows. They had me install Super Antispyware 4.0. I scanned and removed a lot of detected adware, and I've been A-OK since. Hope this helps if Aboo's easier solution doesnt' work for you.
cammieobrien is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 11:20 AM   #5
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by cammieobrien
I had this problem about two months ago. I followed the instructions as well, but it did not help. I finally called Windows. They had me install Super Antispyware 4.0. I scanned and removed a lot of detected adware, and I've been A-OK since. Hope this helps if Aboo's easier solution doesnt' work for you.
I haven't heard of "Super Antispyware 4.0" before. Did it work well? I may have to try it.
Aboo is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 04:43 PM   #6
wandajean is on a distinguished road

Thank you to all that have replied. The connection is a DSL connection. It is my little niece and nephews computer, so I will check the pop up blockers and all on it. I will also try the Real Player advice. I will post what results I find. Thank you again to all.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:02 PM   #7
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

have found that when you clear the cache, deleting it all, inclueding the add-ons, and clearing your phishing filter. Also if you have a firewall or virus scanner, see if they have options to do so as well. Also try another profile, if its a cache/ filter problem one one profile will have the problem. Thats how I solved it on my system. Hope its helps!
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 05-22-2008, 05:53 PM   #8
Lil Kinz

amandarust is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: white log-in screen

View Post Originally Posted by Aboo
Try this:

Open RealPlayer and go to "Tools" and then "Preferences". Click on "Download & Recording". Uncheck the box that says "Enable Web Downloading & Recording". After I did all that it worked fine for me. Hope this helps!

OH MY GOODNESS! U SAVED ME BIG TIME!! IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM FOR WEEKS NOW! I DID WHAT U SAID AND IT WORKS NOW!! UR THE BEST!!!
Old 05-22-2008, 05:56 PM   #9
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

try just pressing it and pressing it and pressing it and if that doesnt work try restarting ur comp a few times !
RachelxXx is offline Female
Closed