Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 03:35 PM   #1
Edward and I are
Webkinz :)

DogsRunFast will become famous soon enough

Unhappy Unanswered: Whimsy Dragon? What is going on!!

I haven't seen a Whimsy Dragon near me for a long time! I really want to buy it. I haven't been able to find her. When I first saw her in the store I didn't have my money with me to buy it. Now I am majorly bummed. Does anyone know of a Whimsy Dragon shortage or something?

DogsRunFast is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 03:41 PM   #2

sorry is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Whimsy Dragon? What is going on!!

Sorry that you couldn't find a Whimsy Dragon. But I think I know why, it because Ganz is makng so many new webkinz they can't keep up with all of the old webkinz and making them so they retire some of them And the most likely answer is that the have stopped making the Whimsy Dragon. And if it isn't already retired it may soon be. Once again i'm sorry, but you may have to look in the next town to you to find one. Best of luck finding one.
sorry is offline Male
Old 07-24-2008, 03:42 PM   #3
Gift Guru

PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

Yes, they are not shipping in anymore of those for awhile. So most of them are probably already bought in local stores. But I'd still keep your hopes up! Like what Sory said, so many new and even older ones are being shipped, they can't keep up with some of the newer ones...

I'm sorry about that though...

But I do think they will be sending some more sooner or later.
PassPass is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 05:49 PM   #4
hollisterlover11

Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

ya I went to Justice about a month ago and asked if they had it and they said they weren't selling it anymore becuz the shiny material was really hard to get. It's supposed to be really rare now. My BFF was lucky to get one... Sorry i had to bring bad news
Old 07-24-2008, 05:52 PM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have been told much the same by my distributor. She said that because they used the same fabrics (The pink and blue fun-fur and the sparkly tummyon the dragon/hooves on Pink's feet) on the Pink Pony as they used on the Whimzy dragon a lot of stores only got half their shipments and the rest were on back order. I would have to say that a Whimzy will definitely be scarce.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 06:20 PM   #6
dusangpyong
Gift Guru

dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!

I remember a very nice person posting about the fabric shortage when the Whimsy Dragon first came out. I think the shortage was with the silver fabric under the wings or something though. Many people said some not so nice things to her about her post, basically saying she wasn't telling the truth. Now it has come to pass that there is, in fact, a dragon shortage and I am glad I listened to that person and bought my dragon when I had the chance. If I recall correctly, she said that the person she had spoken to said that the dragon would be back in time for the holidays, so if you are patient, you should be able to find one again in a few months.
dusangpyong is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 06:21 PM   #7
I am a

Bowwow478 is a forum hero
Bowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum hero

Whimsey Dragon-
In stores 50$!!! they are running low because they cannot get fabric for the belly.
Bowwow478 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 06:22 PM   #8
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

oo that's a bummer! we used to get them, but i haven't checked for a while...on the flip side for some reason i am really excited and hyper now! lol
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 07-24-2008, 06:23 PM   #9

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

There are stores on-line selling them for reasonable prices. I was surprised to see that.
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 06:23 PM   #10
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

Aw, darn it! I wanted the Whimsy Dragon terribly bad, but I guess it is what it is. I was shopping all over today because I went to the doctor's office for a check up (my tonsals were abnormally large and I had a sore throat.) and my mom had to pay some bills so we checked palces out. The lady at the register said that Ganz hadn't shipped out the Whimsy Dragon to retailers since May.

The whole fabric thing is weird, because we are getting lots of orders of Pink Ponies at our Webkinz retailers. Which is rather odd. Oh well.

Best of dragon luck,
obby
obsessive is offline Female
Closed