Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 06:11 PM   #11
chatterbox4eva39

Default Re: whhy am i able to modify my p[osts now i dont belive i am gifted yet

Yea! Everyone is allowed to modify posts now! Don't you just love that modify button?!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2008, 06:12 PM   #12
lukemadtv

Default Re: whhy am i able to modify my p[osts now i dont belive i am gifted yet

cool
Old 06-23-2008, 06:12 PM   #13
bffrule
Webkinz :)

2cool4u107 is a glorious beacon of light2cool4u107 is a glorious beacon of light

as you can see i am an 07 member and then we could modify whenever we wanted if i do remeber right
2cool4u107 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 06:16 PM   #14
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You mean grandfather status?? I was only able to modify after I became gifted (asked to be de-gifted) and then the feature for closing our own threads was removed as well. I like being able to modify my own posts. Just a post ago, I accidently told one person that they did a great job on the post when it was someone else. I editted the post to read that I was correcting it to read the appropraite person's name. it can reduce the anxiety a bit when you can feel free to modify the post after. So long as someone doesn't use it to say something MEAN and then erase it to read something else. You have to know that the original copy of whatever you wrote is in someone else's subscription and they see it for what you wrote.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 06:18 PM   #15
Gifted

HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!HorsingAround04 is the cats pajamas!

Well, the other day, Webkinz were only allowed to modify their posts in the poll section. But now, Justin made some changes late night, and now EVERYBODY can modify their posts! Because it is needed, for avvie/siggy shops, clubs and more!!! But gifted people absolutely NEED it to get their trading list updated.

crazycactus- You need to read the rules to this thread.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
post your agreement, that you understand the rules, and have been a member for atleast 2 weeks, and have 50+ helpful posts. Then when they accept your application (may take a few weeks, they may not have a spotm open), a gift coach will tell you your gifted trainee! Then you will go through that process, Then your coach will ask you some questions that you have to answer.If you do well, you will be gifted. Then when you get 50+ gifted trades with 50 different people, you will qualify to be a guru!!!
HorsingAround04 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 06:25 PM   #16
You gotta luv horses
Gifted

Koda4me is just really niceKoda4me is just really nice

Can you also edit your titles or just your posts Also it's pretty cool I was wondering the same thing

Last edited by Koda4me; 06-23-2008 at 06:26 PM.. Reason: I have something to add
Koda4me is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 03:25 PM   #17
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Huh? We can?

---------- honeyluv55 added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

we can! But i DON'T want to incase I get banned!

Last edited by honeyluv55; 06-25-2008 at 03:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 03:26 PM   #18
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

A mod told me that EVERYONE was allowed to modify their posts now!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 03:48 PM   #19
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

wi recently added that option, someone complained that webkiknz needed to modify there posts too, so justin has changed it, which is pretty awesome!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 05:05 PM   #20
You gotta luv horses
Gifted

Koda4me is just really niceKoda4me is just really nice

Can we also modify our titles? If we can please someone tell me how
Koda4me is offline Female
Closed