Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Unanswered: Where's PJ Collie?

Did PJ Collie go on vacation? There hasn't been a "Special" since last Sunday.
It's really no biggie but I'm curious if it's a glitch. Anyone know anything?

suzee
suzee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2011, 10:20 PM   #2

yankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant future

Default Re: Where's PJ Collie?

I am not positive but this may be a glitch. Or webkinz may just be a little slow.
Good luck Sorry this happened
yankle is offline Female
Old 07-09-2011, 10:23 PM   #3
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Sometimes WI doesn't catch the specials, but I don't think it is a glitch there should be another soon enough Just be patient and one will come up
Old 07-09-2011, 10:31 PM   #4
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Just be patient. Just because PJ doesn't put out a special for a while doesn't mean it is glitched.
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Old 07-09-2011, 10:35 PM   #5
e want white wolf

WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!

Sometimes it goes a while in between specials! So I wouldn't worry about it! She should have a special on again soon!
WolfPuppy is offline Female
Old 07-09-2011, 11:15 PM   #6
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Hello! No worries. PJ will be back soon. Sometimes, there are breaks in between her specials.
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2011, 06:29 PM   #7
loveless03
Lil Kinz
loveless03 is an unknown quantity at this point

No i read somewhere here on insider that PJ sometimes skips three to two days. The most was three so dont worry it will still have specials oh and my username is the same here and on webkinz world
loveless03 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2011, 05:01 PM   #8

happyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clown

I think we just have to wait, maybe over a little bit of time she might return, and this time with a lot more new stuff as well! Good point though, I have noticed that she has been gone for a while, I wonder if summer is making PJ go off with her friends like Plumpy, etc. to the Kinzville Park or something!
Old 07-13-2011, 05:16 PM   #9
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

PJ is back! She had here special today
Closed

Tags
happyface!, i ♥ green!