Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 12:26 AM   #1
bearlyup
Webkinz :)

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

Question Answered: Where's my pumpkin from last year?

Just went to decorate my pumpkin face on the pumpkin I earned this year and wanted to look at my old pumpkin's face from last year's contest and my old pumpkin has disappeared!

Has anyone else's pumpkin come up missing?
Best Answer - Posted by Kayfookey
That's weird, I am able to put my new and old pumpkin in the same room and I can see both faces.

Click the image to open in full size.

Oh, and if your old pumpkin is in your dock, the faces do not show while they are in your dock. You have to put them on the ground and turn them to see their faces.

I think that there is (or was) a glitch effecting the carving of the new pumpkin, so check if the one without the face is your new pumpkin instead of last year's pumpkin.

Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 01:29 AM   #2
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Default Re: Where's my pumpkin from last year?

Are you sure you didn't put it in storage or an outdoor yard?

You can check out the WIki to see the face choices. There are some new choices this year, and some from last year aren't there this year. So it's very easy to make a totally different one.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/T...10#Grand_Prize

Last edited by auntjenny7; 10-29-2010 at 01:34 AM..
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 06:40 AM   #3
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

That's weird, I am able to put my new and old pumpkin in the same room and I can see both faces.

Click the image to open in full size.

Oh, and if your old pumpkin is in your dock, the faces do not show while they are in your dock. You have to put them on the ground and turn them to see their faces.

I think that there is (or was) a glitch effecting the carving of the new pumpkin, so check if the one without the face is your new pumpkin instead of last year's pumpkin.

Good luck!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 09:18 AM   #4
bearlyup

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

I found my pumpkin! LOL The orange ball was sitting in my dock. Thought that since my new pumpkin showed up as 1 instead of 2 pumpkins (including last years) that the old one was in one of my rooms. Nope, it was sitting in my dock since they are not one in the same. they are counted as 1 each.

Thank you two so much for helping out. The mystery of the missing pumpkin is solved.
Closed