Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2010, 10:29 AM   #1
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Question Answered: Where's the Goo Goo Berries Today?!?

So I was too sick to log on yesterday to collect some Goo Goo Berries but I thought it went on until the 13th!? I have been on for about an hour...have logged in and out, cache cleared and all that and I haven't seen any berries I just want to make my Goo Goo Berry float and go back to bed! Has anyone seen the berries today?

I got one, finally!!
I guess my 6 minute chances aren't very good...more like 60 minutes!

Last edited by meandspencer; 08-08-2010 at 10:42 AM..
meandspencer is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by COWS4YOU
Today is much slower, hardly have seen any. I can count on one finger how many I have caught/seen today.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2010, 02:13 AM   #2
I love cheesecake
Webkinz :)

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Where's the Goo Goo Berries Today?!?

i think ganz was having a problem delivering the berries, maybe it was a glitch
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 02:47 AM   #3

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

Hmm. I go quite a few.
Old 08-09-2010, 04:45 AM   #4
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

You are not alone. I was on for a few hours yesterday and got 5 floating berries total...for the day. I am in awe of those who were able to click on 50 to earn a badge. They just weren't floating across my screen. I hope you were able to make the float...and I hope you feel better soon!!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 05:06 AM   #5

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

I JUST SAW MY FIRST ONE FLOATING ACROSS THE SCREEN!! But sadly someone asked me to trade at that time and I couldn't click on it! I hope everyone gets more of them...

Last edited by RubyRed9947; 08-09-2010 at 05:12 AM..
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 05:53 AM   #6
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
So I was too sick to log on yesterday to collect some Goo Goo Berries but I thought it went on until the 13th!? I have been on for about an hour...have logged in and out, cache cleared and all that and I haven't seen any berries I just want to make my Goo Goo Berry float and go back to bed! Has anyone seen the berries today?

I got one, finally!!
I guess my 6 minute chances aren't very good...more like 60 minutes!

Sorry you were sick and I hope you are feeling much better!

Goo goo berries are not flying for us either. We were on yesterday for a little over two hours straight on three accounts and our average flying time is one an hour. Needless to say, after the gardens got raked and watered, and rooms got rearranged the kiddos got bored with the wait.

Not sure how how some accounts are able to collect so many while others barely see them....

Wish you all more luck than we have.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:24 AM   #7
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

I haven't seen ANY yet--not one,-- and I'm on for 45 minutes a day. It's sooo confusing! Last year I only got 2--maybe it's just me. =(
Old 08-09-2010, 06:27 AM   #8

I saw another one!!! But I COULDN"T CATCH IT AGAIN!!! The loading bar was on the screen and I tried clicking the berry but it wouldn't work. Like Webkinz_Lovers said, only one an hour. I don't know how some other accounts have already been able to catch fifty. And now I have only seen two goo-goo berries and didn't catch either. Now the wait is getting to my webkinz too. I have run out of all my food in my dock except for one moonberry and now my kinzcash is getting so much lower on buying food. I logged out and gave up on catching a goo-goo berry, guess I'll try again tommorrow...

By the way I hope you get better soon!!

Maybe we should contact ganz and tell them to send more berries...
Old 08-09-2010, 06:28 AM   #9

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I was on a lot this weekend and didn't even see ONE. Is there any particular place where they show up more often? I want to make the Goo-Goo float.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 06:32 AM   #10

Well I saw one in the trading room and one while my room was loading and didn't catch either. But I don't think the berries float more often in different places I think they just float at the same rate: one every hour Because I was on for 2 hours and saw only two.
Closed