Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 10:16 PM   #21
The Awesome are
Gifted

Web69kinzs will become famous soon enough

Default Re: where are the zingoz?!

I've been on non-stop since the celebration began had have only acquired 1 trophy and 1 plushie. That's fine for me, but I would always want more...
Web69kinzs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 10:20 PM   #22
readergirl1228
Webkinz :)

Readergirl1228 is on a distinguished road

I have been on several times for more than 11 minutes each time, and I haven't seen ONE yet!
Old 07-23-2008, 01:56 AM   #23

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

To catch any of the flying items you must be somewhere you can see your dock. That means the Arcade is out, which is where many people spend most of their time. The best places for me to find them are in my rooms (I've been playing lots of Pool and Bathtub battles) or at Quizzies. That way I can still do something while waiting. One place to watch out for is the W-shop. They will come there, but unfortunately they go behind the shop. If you're paying attention, you can just glimpse it at the left side of the screen. If you quickly exit the W-shop, you may be able to click on the Zingoz before it's gone. I caught one that way a few days ago.

I've also concluded that the frequency depends on how fast your computer runs. I've got an older, slower computer, and I found that if it is running well I'll get one about every half hour. In the evenings when everyone else is online, my computer runs even slower, and I've found it takes close to an hour. I suspect that an 11 minute cycle is correct only for the newest and fastest computers.

What I did today was to log on, then for 20 minutes I did whatever I wanted, then went to my room and stayed put for the next 10 minutes until the Zingoz came by. Then I went to the Arcade for another 20 minutes (and managed to get my second Wacky Zingoz trophy!), then went back to my room until I got another one. I managed to get three today that way.

You've got one more day to try. Go get 'em!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 02:06 AM   #24
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

I havent seen any either. And me and my daughter both really want one I wonder what is going on??
Becky316 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 02:08 AM   #25
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

Just keep the window open while you're on the forums or doing something else. Be in your room. Then stack the windows so you can still see 1 inch or so of the WW screen on the left. (minimize the WI window and adjust the size so you have an inch of room to spare on the left. then go about posting on WI, or doing whatever else you normally would when you're online. just make sure you can always see that 1 inch of the WW window. And clik in your room every 10 mins or so, just so you don't get logged out.)

I set 4 of my accounts up this way tonight, so they were stacked on the left with about 1/2" of each account showing. Then on my 5th account, I opened the arcade and played Wacky Zingoz on the top browser window. Any time I saw a yellow zingoz show up on one of the windows, I'd quickly click over and grab it before it went off the screen. I only missed one during the 4 hours or so that I had the windows open. I haven't counted, but I think I got at least 10 Zingoz tonight. Wish I'd thought to do it sooner!
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 02:16 AM   #26

Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Bonsai, could you explain how you do this? I've heard of people doing this, but I have no idea how it's done.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:16 PM   #27
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Bonsai, could you explain how you do this? I've heard of people doing this, but I have no idea how it's done.
You log into WW like you normally would. Then open a new browser Window. Just hit Cntrl + N and one should open. Or you can double click the IE icon or whatever like you would normally do to open another window.

Then you see those three boxes in the upper left corner (on macs they may be bubbles in the right corner, I don't remember) with X, a box in the center, and a minus sign? Click the middle box. Then go to the edge of the broswer window, and when you put your mouse over any edge (top, bottom, or sides) a little doubleheaded arrow should appear. Holding down the left mouse button and dragging the edge of the browser window will allow you to change it's size. Get it so it fits your screen almost entirely, except for a 1" strip on the left side.

Then move the window you logged into WW on, over the the left of your screen. Once you have the WW window where you need it, click the other window again to bring it back on top. You should then have full view of your active window (in the pic below, my active window is the Webkinz Insider window) and still be able to see an inch or so of the left of your Webkinz room.

I have 7 WW windows open right now, each one logged into a different account. Then I have an 8th window, which is the one I'm using now - WI. So I can do whatever on this window, and still see ALL of my WW accounts, so if a Zingoz flies by, I'm guaranteed to see him!

(Sorry, it's kinda hard to explain. Much simpler when you can see it!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgzingostacko.JPG (217.0 KB, 38 views)
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 01:35 AM   #28

Thanks so much. I'll have to give it a try.
Closed