Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 02:27 PM   #1
snuggleganz
Webkinz :)

GingerElizabeth is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Where is your favorite spot to buy Webkinz?

Where is your favorite spot to buy Webkinz? I need one soon and I need your help!! Rule: 1. I must be a nationwide store (i.e. justice, walgreens, cvs pharmacy, etc...)

If you could help me that would be AMAZING!! I am going out to get a new Webkinz TODAY!! Post ASAP!!
GingerElizabeth is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by CrystalFlute
I've only seen them in Hallmark, Justice, JCPenney, Books a Million and some electronics store.
JCPenney and Books a Million don't tend to have that wide of a selection.
Being older I feel a little embarrassed walking into a Justice store, that and there aren't many around me to begin with.

I'm a Hallmark fan. I've noticed some tend to have the best prices (I did run into one whose prices were absurd), and if you use your rewards card they'll send you coupons in the mail so I can use those to save some money, and one has a stamp card where if you buy 10 webbies you get the 11th free.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2010, 03:15 PM   #2
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Where is your favorite spot to buy Webkinz?

Hallmark for sure! They always have so many signatures.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 03:17 PM   #3
<3 Records!

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

My favorite places to buy Webkinz are: Hallmark, American Greetings, Cracker Barrel, and a small card store by my house.
SelenaRules<3 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 03:37 PM   #4
Alyssa

alyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guide

My fav places are Halmark and Justice
alyssa338 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 04:00 PM   #5
hy not live 4 God?
Banned
pommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
Uh, first I would say this should be in the general discussion/chat forum; you can ask a mod or admin to move it for you.
Second of all, I would say Hallmark and Justice are great webkinz stores.
View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
Hallmark for sure! They always have so many signatures.
View Post Originally Posted by SelenaRules<3
My favorite place to buy Webkinz is: Hallmark
View Post Originally Posted by alyssa338
My fave places are Hallmark and Justice

Hallmark and Justice. BUT Hallmark have better prices. BUT Justice has a bigger selection. You could pay $25 for a larger Signature at Hallmark or a large Signature at Justice for $30. I know $5 difference. But think, with those 5 dollars you can buy a kids meal at Chilli's, rotisserie chicken, candy, or jewelry. Just a word-to-the-wise for you!

Hope I have been helpful!
Old 04-11-2010, 08:03 PM   #6
snuggleganz

GingerElizabeth is on a distinguished road

ok thanks. do you know if walgreens has a good selection? i know that they have lil' lambs for $2.99 but i want a cat or something. and btw i am the one buying the webkinz and i am going to a camp this year so i need to spend as little as possible. thankz you guys for all your suggestions.
GingerElizabeth is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 08:06 PM   #7
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Target!! lol.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 09:30 PM   #8
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

I would have to say JCPenney! The reason being is this... about every two months they send out $10 off $10 coupons, so I get my Webkinz from them for about $3 on average! It's a GREAT deal when I can do it!!!
taytertots is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 10:04 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I don't shop for Webkinz at Justice unless I have a coupon, but it is very easy to register on their site and start getting 40% off coupons. That makes the price reasonable.

I haven't ever found much of a selection at Walgreen's. All I have ever seen there were the Webkinz Cares which they don't have any more, and the two-packs which are a limited selection of pets.

If you are looking for a cat try Target. They often have Webkinz at a good price, but don't usually have the new ones. Once when I was in there I saw a whole box of just cats.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 10:32 PM   #10
Mr. and Mrs. 3/14/15

glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!

I'd try Justice or Hallmark! like everyone else said
glamour_cat_13 is offline Female
Closed