Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 09:07 AM   #1
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Question Unanswered: Where is this WShop Halloween theme item

I cannot seem to locate one item in the theme preview: the grey/black doorway-wall prop-mini mural in the lower right hand corner of the theme preview. Can someone assist me - Where I may locate this to purchase? Please and thank you.

Okay, so this is not MAJOR to most of you however, it is MY first of many holidays, events, festivals and ad clicking’s in WW!!
THANK YOU again & again GANZ for the clickable Snow White ad, it has allowed me extra KC to purchase a few Halloween theme items for my adorable pets!

Last edited by WI 50ish; 11-02-2009 at 09:51 PM..
WI 50ish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 09:43 AM   #2
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Where is this WShop Halloween theme item

As of right now, only certain items from the Halloween theme are available in the w-shop. However, towards the end of October there should be some more items from the theme available. And although new items will be added, not all the items in the picture you have given will be available. This is so because each year they add at least one or two new items to the room theme, therefore they must get rid of a few items, to make room for the new ones. So, some of the items in the picture you have given are retired and you will not be able to buy them. So make sure to stock up on halloween items this year because they might not be available next year.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:55 AM   #3
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

They retired it unforanly.
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 10-15-2009, 11:09 AM   #4

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Ganz retired the Mausoleum TV, Crystal Adviser Ball, the Haunted Dungeon Gate, and the Garoyle chair. They retired them because they added new things.

Last edited by Dudeness; 10-15-2009 at 11:13 AM..
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 11:12 AM   #5
Wild Thang.[:
Banned
Batty is a jewel in the roughBatty is a jewel in the rough

Ganz has retired the Monster Gate,Ball advise,and the TV.
Batty is offline Male
Old 10-16-2009, 06:19 AM   #6
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

A big THANK YOU to each of you for enlightening me on the retired items in the WShop Halloween preview! Thank you for taking the time to let me know
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 05:06 PM   #7
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

I think its retired
Old 10-16-2009, 05:45 PM   #8
10emmalr

10emmalr is on a distinguished road

They retired several items from that theme, and others are not avaliable until later in October... hope this helps
Old 10-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am still hoping some of these items might appear later. I have never heard that those missing items are officially retired.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 07:42 PM   #10

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

If I recall right, the original message from Ganz said they were retiring ONE item, but I think there are 4 or 5 items that haven't shown up. It's still possible that they will show up, or else that message wasn't correct.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed