Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2008, 08:35 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

xxluv2cheerxx95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: where and what is the gift exchange in WI?

I'm new to WI and I see a lot of people taling about a gift exchange? Is the gift exchange on WI, if it is how do u get there? Is it on Webkinz World? Someone plez help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thnx
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2008, 08:41 PM   #2
ssjenk6 or skj03d
Gifted
mwky has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: where and what is the gift exchange in WI?

You have to have been a member for at least 2 weeks and have 50 good non fluff posts and read all the rules and agree to become a gift trainee in order to gain access to the Gift Exchange Area.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
Old 05-05-2008, 08:48 PM   #3
Tu madre.

sydney123212 is just really nicesydney123212 is just really nice

mwky said it all!
~Sydney123212~
sydney123212 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 08:49 PM   #4
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Here is a link for you. When you have been on WI for at least 2 weeks and you have at least 50 posts that are helpful to people you can post on thread on link that you agree to the rules, then a Gift Coach will contact you and you will become a gift trainee. After going through the training you will become gifted and can post in the Gift Exchange within WI where you can trade any WW virtual item. While in training, you post in the Training Section's GE to learn the ropes of trading. Hope this helps.
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 09:04 PM   #5
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by xxluv2cheerxx95
I'm new to WI and I see a lot of people taling about a gift exchange? Is the gift exchange on WI, if it is how do u get there? Is it on Webkinz World? Someone plez help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thnx
The GE or gift exchange is where members can exchange virtual items for other virtual items in a safe environment. It ia a lot of fun and when you are eligible as theother posters stated, you can apply to get in.
mommamia3 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 09:13 PM   #6
Leave me alone.
Gifted

xsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to behold

Smartypants97o
Yup!
What.everyone.else.said.
=]
xsmartypants97o is offline Male
Old 05-05-2008, 09:21 PM   #7
xohugsandkissesox

xohugsandkissesox is on a distinguished road

To add on to what others have said about the gift exchange, make sure you have about 75 posts you think are good, cause odds are that they'll be more critical than you.Turst me. I've applied 3 times and never gotten in.
They said I have fluff comments that do not realate to WW. Since I own a siggy shop I guess that's true, but i feel like if they dug a little deeper they would see I have good posts, and 50 of them.
I hope the next time I apply I'll get in, cause I've wanted to be gifted for a while.
Good luck to everyone that still wants to get in and hasn't yet!
xohugsandkissesox is offline Female
Closed