Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 01:28 PM   #1
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Unanswered: Where is the "Webkinz Catalog" on Webkinz World site???

Hi there! I know this sounds like a simple question....but where do we find the new pets in the "Webkinz Catalog"? The new entry on the front page about the Ice Fawn says that it entered the Webkinz Catalog, but I can't find it anywhere on Webkinz World.

I know about the catalog in the Webkinz news section, as well as the one on the WW home page.....but this new pet is not on either one.....

I have seen this pet in the rumor mill for a while, so I guess my question could also be, at what point do the pets in the rumor mill become announced on the front page? What changes to make them "official"?

Thanks in advance!

Click the image to open in full size.

These news pets like the Ice Fawn and Sweet Tooth Tiger are not here:

or here:

Where are they?

Last edited by Bindidog; 12-21-2009 at 02:40 PM..
Bindidog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 01:52 PM   #2
Bearded Ruffians? Oh

Blue Orchids is a glorious beacon of lightBlue Orchids is a glorious beacon of lightBlue Orchids is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Where is the "Webkinz Catalog" on Webkinz World site???

Webkinz Collection Catalog

There's the direct link to the catalog.
Blue Orchids is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 02:13 PM   #3
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Thank you for the link.....unfortunatly, I can't find the Ice Fawn there.....and the front page of WI says that it was added to the Webkinz Catalog, but it's not showing up. I know there is another Webkinz pet catalog from the Webkinz News site as well, but the Ice Fawn is not there either. I'm just wondering where they get this current news from?
Old 12-21-2009, 02:24 PM   #4
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Here's the link
Future Pet

the beaver is in there too
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 02:26 PM   #5
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

that is weird. maybe try clearing your cache, even though i doubt it would work
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 02:27 PM   #6
illiam has a bunny

Thanks Coony! But even that one is updated by WI folks....and the front page Ice Fawn article makes it sound like there is some master catalog that Ganz updates....I'm corn-fused!!!
Old 12-21-2009, 02:28 PM   #7
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
that is weird. maybe try clearing your cache, even though i doubt it would work
Can you see them on your computer???
Closed