Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 08:53 PM   #11
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Where is the treetop room theme?

View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
Hello! I myself actually didn't know about this... But I do know you can use all of the items in availible including garden objects, but excluding the underwater only furniture. Other than I've never heard of a treetop theme, though, if they said they'd make one, they probably will eventually. Sorry I couldn't be of much help, but I hope you get your question answered.
I know there was supposed to be a theme for the treetop and I was disappointed that the new theme was something else. But you can't use just anything in a treetop, only the things that can go outside. And you can't plant seeds there either. I really would have liked to plant my magic bean seeds in the treetop and I would have put the big zangoz from the e-store up beside it like the giant. Check the decorating thread where you will find a list of where everything goes.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2009, 08:55 PM   #12

awsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, I've heard of that tree top room theme to go witht he tree top room. I have one myself but I don't know what to put in it!
awsome is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 08:57 PM   #13
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Maybe you should suggest this to GANZ! I would love a treetop theme!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 09:24 PM   #14
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

My theory is that there are glitches with the tree top theme and that is why we have not seen anything yet. If you think about it it really does not make sense for the room to be released and then not release the furniture soon after so there must be some sort of problem. Especially since they did release the newest theme first. So in the mean time my birds sit in their chairs or on their sofa wishing for a place to sleep, fortunately there are several outside furniture pieces that work very well.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:25 PM   #15
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I have several tree top rooms, with lots in them. Don't let the lack of specific furniture interfere with your creativity!

Click the image to open in full size.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 09:40 PM   #16
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Wink Re: Where is the treetop room theme?

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
I've heard of some people getting one. Maybe that certain type of bird doesn't un-lock the room?
No cause all the bidrs unlock the Tree Top Rooms and the theme is the Tree Top Room Theme
And in my family we have a canary swan owl robin cardinal and egale that is a lot of birds!!!
Old 05-04-2009, 09:40 PM   #17
cookiecrumbles

They don't have a treetop room theme. Judging by the underwater room theme for underwater rooms only, I would say they will probably get one sometime. I hope they do!!
Old 05-04-2009, 09:50 PM   #18
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Talking Re: Where is the treetop room theme?

View Post Originally Posted by treetrunk5767
I have always been a little dissappointed for not seeing but recently Ganz has released a new room theme that is not the treetop room theme. I got a Budgie for Webkinz Extravaganza and now I am more upset. Does anyone know when this Treetop room theme that Ganz promised us is, or when it is coming?
I agree i want the tree top room theme! i have a bird- a canary named April and i want her to sleep outside on the tree top room but no i can't do that cause i dont want my bird to sleep in a hamock! SO TO ANYONE WHO THINKS THAT THIS IS NOT A BIG DEAL WELL WAKE UP CALL FOR YOU : IT IS! A LOT OF US PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR THIS ROOM THEME! WEBKINZ WORLD NEWS SAID ABOUT THREE OF ROUF MONTHS AGO THAT SOON THERE WOULD BE A TREE TOP ROOM SO I GUESS GANZ DOSENT REALLY KNOW WHAT THE MEANING OF "SOON" IS OR WE WOULD HAVE A ROOM THEME SO WE SHOULD TAKE ACTION EVERYONE YOU KNOW TELL THEM ABOUT THIS AND TELL GANZ ABOUT! I AM GOING TO MAKE TONS OF NEW THREADS AND CLUB OF THE "I WANT A TREE TOP ROOM THEME"!
WHOS WITH MY VM (vistor message) IF YOU AGREE!!!!! (just click on my picture)
NOW START THREAD POST MASSAGES TAKE ACTION!

PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE DONT SKIP IT CAUSE IT IS WAY TO LONG!
Old 05-05-2009, 08:17 AM   #19

ifinance has a spectacular aura about

I think the treetop room is the coolest because of the changing positions of the sun/moon. I just love the room at night! I also suspect, the programming for this room is much much more complex due to that feature. Be patient, I'm sure they are working on the furniture. It's probably just taking a little longer to design.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:27 AM   #20
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

I have been waiting patiently for that promised theme.I hope they add a leaf bed. Every morning I check the w-shop. I hope It gets here soon.
binkybohboh is offline Female
Closed