Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 07:15 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

treetrunk5767 has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Unanswered: Where is the treetop room theme?

I have always been a little dissappointed for not seeing but recently Ganz has released a new room theme that is not the treetop room theme. I got a Budgie for Webkinz Extravaganza and now I am more upset. Does anyone know when this Treetop room theme that Ganz promised us is, or when it is coming?
treetrunk5767 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2009, 07:17 PM   #2
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Where is the treetop room theme?

I've heard of some people getting one. Maybe that certain type of bird doesn't un-lock the room?
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 07:28 PM   #3
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Hello! I myself actually didn't know about this... But I do know you can use all of the items in availible including garden objects, but excluding the underwater only furniture. Other than I've never heard of a treetop theme, though, if they said they'd make one, they probably will eventually. Sorry I couldn't be of much help, but I hope you get your question answered.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 07:32 PM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

No, I don't know, but I'm hoping it'll be soon!
Old 05-04-2009, 07:40 PM   #5
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Yes, they are suppose to release a tree top room, i was also surprised that the latest release was not it, but I think it will be out soon. Hopefully this just means it is taking longer because it is going to be spectacular.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 07:45 PM   #6

Lettykinz is a creator of wonder
Lettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonder

I haven't heard about a theme to go along with the room. I have some beds from the Series 2 Trading Card Game Theme - they are covered in vines somewhat like the Exclusive Rose bed - they work in the room and look great, but I haven't found much that will go in these new rooms. I was hoping the theme would be created soon as well, and was a little surprised that the pink city room theme came out first.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:55 PM   #7
misssurfergirl

misssurfergirl is on a distinguished road

I don't think they have come out with a theme that is especially for the treetop room. I agree, it is akward that they came out with a new one not for this room, but hey, it is a cool girl theme they got! Hope they come out with the one you want soon!
misssurfergirl is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 08:08 PM   #8
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

They said they would come out with furniture soon, but they haven't. Hopefully they will soon.
lilpleak is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 08:11 PM   #9
ChipperCherry5
Gift Trainee

ChipperCherry5 is on a distinguished road

I agree. They haven't yet made treetop furniture but they probably will soon!
ChipperCherry5 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 08:40 PM   #10
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

nope not yet but soon i hope
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Closed