Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 11:23 PM   #1
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Answered: Where are the recipes? Did i miss something?

The last few times I have tried to access the recipes on "WI, all I get is a big blank instead of the list of ingredients, and nothing happens when I click on the different categories such as 'all stovetop recipes'. Did I miss an announcment? I have cleared cache many times, signed in & out, etc.
Am I the only one with this problem?
Serena:ccat:

Last edited by Serena; 11-20-2009 at 11:46 AM..
Serena is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Lialyn
I was using Firefox earlier when I was looking up recipes. I loaded up IE to check on it and it does NOT work indeed! Can anyone get it to work on IE?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2009, 11:27 PM   #2
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

Default Re: Where are the recipes? Did i miss something?

When you go to the recipe section, you have to click one of the green buttons that asks what type of recipe you are looking for -- the ingredients will appear.

Also, please don't post in all capital letters. In internet terms, that's considered shouting.

Thanks so much!

Last edited by JacksMom; 11-19-2009 at 11:29 PM..
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 11-19-2009, 11:42 PM   #3
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Thanks. Sorry about the caps. I've modified it to regular.
I went to the WIKI, found the recipes, but still can't find the part where you can find all the recipes that a specific food is in. Is that feature still to be found somewhere on WI? I've used that particular feature a lot in the past.

Last edited by Serena; 11-19-2009 at 11:55 PM..
Serena is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 12:01 AM   #4
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

It's still there. Go to the old recipe section, and that white box you see will fill up as soon as you select a green button (above the big white box) telling the system what kind of recipe you are seeking. Or you can choose "all recipes".

It's there, I promise. Let me know if you need more help. Don't be afraid to say so, because if you're confused I promise you that others are too.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 12:41 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

The button labeled "ingredient checklist" will show you the recipes for a certain ingredient that you choose. Is that what you are looking for?
Margo is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 10:09 AM   #6

Lialyn is just really niceLialyn is just really nice

I just checked and it is working for me. Are you possibly blocking pop-ups? When you click on the ingredients button, a window pops up for you to check the ingredients.
Lialyn is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 11:45 AM   #7
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
The button labeled "ingredient checklist" will show you the recipes for a certain ingredient that you choose. Is that what you are looking for?
View Post Originally Posted by Lialyn
I just checked and it is working for me. Are you possibly blocking pop-ups? When you click on the ingredients button, a window pops up for you to check the ingredients.
Thanks a lot. That is what I need, the indgredients list. The green buttons listings for individual recipes work, but the indgredients button doesn't. I'll have to find out how to check to see if my popups are blocked. My laptop has Vista, which I'm still getting used to... it's becoming outdated before I've even mastered it!!
Serena is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 11:59 AM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Well it's not working for me either, Serena, so maybe it's under construction. You used to be able to bring up all recipes using broccoli for example, and now you can't. I'm on a CP with IE7 so it's not your Vista's fault.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 12:24 PM   #9
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Well it's not working for me either, Serena, so maybe it's under construction. You used to be able to bring up all recipes using broccoli for example, and now you can't. I'm on a CP with IE7 so it's not your Vista's fault.
Thanks. Now I don't feel so alone. I just discovered that the feature IS working correctly on Mozilla Firefox, but still not on IE. I just changed my IE to allow popups for WI, restarted the computer, cleared cache, and I'm still not getting the ingredients tab on IE (I need to figure out how to find out which version of IE I have installed).
Serena is offline Female
Old 11-20-2009, 02:45 PM   #10

Lialyn is just really niceLialyn is just really nice

I was using Firefox earlier when I was looking up recipes. I loaded up IE to check on it and it does NOT work indeed! Can anyone get it to work on IE?
Lialyn is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hurricanes