Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 12:29 PM   #11
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: Where are my latest moderator actions located?

It used to be at the bottom of the User CP Home, but since the rep point bars came back I don't know where they went.
mileyluver279 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 12:37 PM   #12
chatterbox4eva39

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: Where are my latest moderator actions located?

Hmm. Lilypad! I don't know! Maybe a PM?
Old 06-27-2008, 12:50 PM   #13
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by chatterbox4eva39
Hmm. Lilypad! I don't know! Maybe a PM?
Hmmm...that is very possible. I think I will go ask a mod. It's gonna bother me until I know for sure.

---------- -Lilypad added 7 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

I pmed FOM, she said they are working on the new method.

Last edited by -Lilypad; 06-27-2008 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 01:02 PM   #14
TrueToMyself[♥]

Hmmm . . . I hope there are no complications on finding out if I am a GT when I apply next week.
Old 07-03-2008, 05:39 PM   #15
iLove my 156
Webkinz :)

maddiedett101 is on a distinguished road

I'm having the same problms. -Lilypad, Ireally want to know why my application has been denied!
maddiedett101 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 06:22 PM   #16
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

After applying to the TS, if you are accepted you will get a PM from a MOD. It might take a couple of weeks though. I was just looking through the applications for GG status and the mods posted on some application posts things like - "You need 4 more gifts" and other messages to let people know that they are not quite qualified yet. Maybe they are doing the same thing in the TS. Don't worry about it though. Just apply and wait. Maybe go back to your application once in a while to see if they have gotten to it yet. One way to tell if it is close (in the TS) is to look at the avvies of the people who posted before you. If it says they are gift trainees then yours will come soon. At least, that's how I kept track of my application in May. Good luck everyone and in the meantime, concentrate on making helpful posts with less fluff!
lotusfairy is offline Female
Closed