Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2012, 02:39 PM   #1
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Question Answered: Where is the Lorax Quest Video?

I'm doing to Lorax Quest that involves bears that are supposedly missing. I'm on the 3/5 step and am supposed to watch a video. Where do I go/do to watch the video? Does it affect me in any way that I am Canadian?
Thanks in advance!
R3dRulez is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by dancerchick914
I use google chrome, ordinarily, and at first was not having any luck loading the video. I then came across a post on here saying that if you can see the adds on the right side of ww, you should be able to see the video. I then remembered (after trying five different browsers ) that I'd installed AdBlock into Chrome. As soon as I disabled it for Webkinz, I was able to watch the videos for both of the Lorax challenges in Chrome, and finished them both today.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2012, 02:42 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Where is the Lorax Quest Video?

I believe you need to go back to Lorax and click on him to watch the video
Shouldn't affect you because your in Canada, I'm also in Canada and it worked just fine for me.
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 02:43 PM   #3
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1
I believe you need to go back to Lorax and click on him to watch the video
Shouldn't affect you because your in Canada, I'm also in Canada and it worked just fine for me.
I already tried that but it didn't work :c I will try to clear my cache and restart the computer to see if that would do anything
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 04:03 PM   #4
Banned
WizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguise
WizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguise

The fact that the vid will NOT play disgusts me.

I called Ganz earlier and was basically told "too bad for you"

Not one single person will admit that the video is malfunctioning.

I just got excuses that made no sense and were insulting.

View Post Originally Posted by R3dRulez
I already tried that but it didn't work :c I will try to clear my cache and restart the computer to see if that would do anything
I don't mean to sound negative., but don't bother.

Last edited by WizardsGirl; 02-17-2012 at 04:03 PM..
WizardsGirl is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 04:04 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

I know several people are having problems with this. It did work for me and when I accepted that step of the quest it popped up the video and it had a play button. I do know people are posting they have had better luck using FireFox over IE and some are getting it to work with Chrome.

Ganz also posted on the social site that they know people are having issues and they are looking into it but I don't think they have told customer service that...
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 04:42 PM   #6
Banned
WizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguise
WizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguise

View Post Originally Posted by DragonsFly
I know several people are having problems with this. It did work for me and when I accepted that step of the quest it popped up the video and it had a play button. I do know people are posting they have had better luck using FireFox over IE and some are getting it to work with Chrome.

Ganz also posted on the social site that they know people are having issues and they are looking into it but I don't think they have told customer service that...

I have tried THREE different browsers. None of them will play the video that is required.

View Post Originally Posted by WizardsGirl

I don't mean to sound negative., but don't bother.
Those people KNOW that there is a problem. They admitted it to me, but then told me to "
not hold my breath" that it will get fixed.

Given the cavalier attitude of Webkinz about how the videos don't work and BECAUSE of that, some of us CANNOT begin to complete any Lorax quests I am disgusted!

Last edited by WizardsGirl; 02-17-2012 at 04:42 PM..
WizardsGirl is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 11:18 PM   #7
Lil Kinz

daisey99030 is an unknown quantity at this point

chrome is the way 2 go
daisey99030 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 02:06 AM   #8
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

I use google chrome, ordinarily, and at first was not having any luck loading the video. I then came across a post on here saying that if you can see the adds on the right side of ww, you should be able to see the video. I then remembered (after trying five different browsers ) that I'd installed AdBlock into Chrome. As soon as I disabled it for Webkinz, I was able to watch the videos for both of the Lorax challenges in Chrome, and finished them both today.
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 10:52 AM   #9
Webkinz :)

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
Thank you! This solved the issue for me. I had completely forgotten that I had AdBlock on Chrome...silly me.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 11:16 AM   #10
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by outgoinglyshy
Thank you! This solved the issue for me. I had completely forgotten that I had AdBlock on Chrome...silly me.
My pleasure! I'm glad that someone was able to use my advice!
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Closed