Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2012, 07:34 PM   #1
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

Default Answered: Where is the Lorax Quest?

I can't find ittttt
Best Answer - Posted by marnabear
View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
Here is a tip. If you have a Daily or Quick Quest awaiting to be completed, do that first and then the Lorax Task with Nibbles and Salley Cat. Hope I could be of any help.
You don't need to do that. You can just open the book at the top and switch quests. But you have to have 3rd party ads enables and if you have them disabled and can't remember the answer to the question the only thing you can do is call Ganz and have them remove the question for you. Good luck, because you have to complete the quest this month. It doesn't take long, though, as long as you are able to view the videos.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2012, 08:46 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
BennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guide

Default Re: Where is the Lorax Quest?

Go to the adventure park, and if you have a AP pet click on all the icons on top, and when you find the one that says switch quest, it'll have the Lorax quest there. And you have to have third party ads on.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:51 PM   #3

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

First make sure your third party ads are turned on. You can do this under the "Preferences" tab on your Me and My Pets feature (that button that brings up pictures of all your pets so you can switch between them). If you don't have an AP pet, it will be the only quest available once you've completed the Valentines' Quest.

Last edited by dragonkid07; 02-24-2012 at 02:28 PM..
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 08:58 PM   #4
furbyamy

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

I can't seem to figure this out either.
How do we know if we have 3rd party ads on?

Thanks,
Amy

I'm looking at mine right now, and I'm confused. Not sure if it is on or off.
Doesn't say for me. Just has a box there that you can put a check mark in.
Does that mean they are on?

Last edited by Amyloveswebkinz; 02-23-2012 at 08:58 PM..
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 09:13 PM   #5

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

I can't remember what it says beside the checkmark box, exactly, but yes, that's how you turn 3rd party ads on and off. I don't know why there aren't any words beside your box, but if there's a checkmark in the box the ads are turned off, so you DON'T want a checkmark in your box.

Last edited by dragonkid07; 02-24-2012 at 02:28 PM..
Old 02-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #6
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

I can't find it!
Old 02-24-2012, 02:29 PM   #7

You can't find the quest or the 3rd party ad options?
Old 02-24-2012, 02:34 PM   #8
Gifted

nevermind that, now I can't figure out my password for the Secret Question thingy. -_-
Old 02-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #9

Can't help you there.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:21 PM   #10
RHRockclimber

RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!

First you finish the chocolate one... then you go and see the nxt person nibbles then it's almost the same but you know different..... hehe

P.S it's in adventure park

Last edited by RHRockclimber; 02-24-2012 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: add PS
RHRockclimber is offline Female
Closed