Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2011, 01:08 PM   #31
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: Where is the Jelly Bean Guessing thread GONE??

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
I can say that everyone who posted in there are now missing their #'s in their post totals.
I had over 200 posts taken away from my post totals. There are others reporting their Stars were effected by it, they had rainbow stars and then didn't.
This is because they deleted the thread. All those posts were deleted and that is why we lost all of our post totals
I really hope they explain why it was erased
I never noticed that, but you are right...if your post count has been affected then the thread has actually been deleted.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2011, 01:10 PM   #32
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

gosh I don't know what my post count was so I can't compare...but wouldn't SnowCrystal have gotten a deleted thread message then?
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 03-28-2011, 01:11 PM   #33
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Jellybean Challenge Thread

Yes we all want to know including the creator of the thread that did not receive a PM saying it was closed.
However, anyone who posting in there now has that many posts missing from their totals. I am missing over 200 posts from in there. So the question is why did it get deleted, and can we start up a new one?
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2011, 01:11 PM   #34
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks, Dazzle, now I feel better-didn't want everyone hanging on my memory!!!!
I thought I saw one with a winner on 6925? Did I transpose a digit? UGH! I guess time will tell.

Last edited by 2WebbiesMomz; 03-28-2011 at 01:13 PM.. Reason: question
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 03-28-2011, 01:13 PM   #35

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I sure hope it will return, but I agree that a possible reason is the mention of other sites. People were driving me bonkers with mention of other site and I had no idea what site they were talking about. Then I found out, I looked and I never went back. I love my Webkinz Insider!!
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 03-28-2011, 01:13 PM   #36

Ozhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonder

It looks like my post count is down also.

Regardless of sites. We all came together for one goal.
That was to find the winning number.

It united us in a common interest!

Anyway, I better go get some ZZZZZ
Old 03-28-2011, 01:13 PM   #37
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Yes she would have, but I have seen several deleted before without notice or a PM sent

The total is 100,000 for post counts to be closed and restarted.
Example is the Count to 1 million thread is now on it's 3rd thread, because we reached 100,000 posts, then another 100,000 posts.

Here is the link to the Jelly Bean Homepage for the jar examples incase you need it

Jellybean Challenge Homepage
Old 03-28-2011, 01:20 PM   #38

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Not only were post counts reduced, but if you received rep from your post on the JBC, it is now listed as N/A your CP. You STILL get the rep, but it no longer says where you got it.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2011, 01:22 PM   #39

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Jellybean Challenge Thread

Thanks for posting this. I want to know what happened, too.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2011, 01:25 PM   #40
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2
Not only were post counts reduced, but if you received rep from your post on the JBC, it is now listed as N/A your CP. You STILL get the rep, but it no longer says where you got it.
Yeah I realized that your rep from yesterday for me is still there at the bottom for me to see, 1 more rep and it would be gone for me to see what it said. It says N/A but I know where it came from only because I read it yesterday

Is everyone going to post on here for the challenges tonight?
Closed