Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2011, 11:50 AM   #11
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Where is the Jelly Bean Guessing thread GONE??

Maybe they are moving it to a different section?
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2011, 11:51 AM   #12
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Please bring it back. That and the Rares in the Curio are what brought me into WI!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 03-28-2011, 11:56 AM   #13

Ozhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonder

There was absolutely no off topic and bickering on the thread.
It was going along great!

View Post Originally Posted by Voltes
Yes, please tell us what happened to that thread? I was just starting to like posting here. I've been a member since 2008. I only have about 35 posts. Most of them were on that thread. Lol
Same here! It was drawing me to the forum!
Old 03-28-2011, 12:01 PM   #14

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I agree that the JBC thread was one of the few places on the forum that I posted on. I would really like to know why it was deleted and not just closed.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2011, 12:13 PM   #15
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

I did write down the 4 winning numbers and all of the jars with what they had been narrowed to (not the math that got them there, just the narrowed numbers) prepping for my one Euro jar. If anyone needs this, I could do something with them. Could I start a new thread, what should I do? I want the old one back, though. Bankskinz, Dazzle, Dawnscott, JellybeanHelper...I miss you and depend on you and all of the others who post there!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 03-28-2011, 12:28 PM   #16
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Guys, let's not freak out. It could just be that they are cleaning up the old thread or perhaps they are going to set it up differently. I am sure there will be an explanation...Let's not jump to conclusions ok?

I know the JB time is almost upon us, but I have confidence the WI staff will make sure we are informed before it begins...They're cool like that
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 03-28-2011, 12:34 PM   #17
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

I hope the jellybean challenge thread is back very soon! Without the thread, I will be back to not bothering to do the jellybean challenge. It is so hard and no fun to do on my own.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2011, 12:39 PM   #18

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I brought my netbook to work today so I could do the euro challenge and I was just checking in because I had to leave home before the comments were all in this morning.

Hope we get some feedback from the admins soon!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 03-28-2011, 12:44 PM   #19
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Jellybean Challenge Thread

Will our wonderful Jellybean Challenge Thread return later today? I hope it is under construction for a short while.
gomommu41 is online now Female
Old 03-28-2011, 12:48 PM   #20
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

This is news to me!

I got no official PM as to it being closed/removed/etc.

I did get 2 PMs from members asking where it went.

I have no idea why it is gone or where it is!

I thought it was the best thread showing WI teamwork that I had ever seen!

If anyone has any of the Asian/European winning numbers, then please post them here.

Maybe we can use this thread in the meantime?

Without any word that we had been doing anything wrong, I am going to assume the thread was "misplaced"!

(Usually we get a PM when a post is removed or moved... I am hoping that someone will be able to clear this up soon for us).

Has anyone clicked the "report this post" button in order for a mod to give us any info about this?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed