Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2012, 12:58 PM   #1
PRAY ON
Gifted

percyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guide

Angry Answered: Where is the hop room in webkinz?

I really want to be in one of the autism awareness parades, but i can't find the hop room. Someone please help me!
percyjacksonfan is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by marnabear
I was confused at first, too, until I read the fine print. I haven't been able to make one yet but am going to try. Not sure if I will have time to do the room hop first but I'd love to take part somehow.

The parades/gatherings will be 1 hour long. For the first 30 minutes please room hop in the area specified for that time. If it is blue clubhouse go to the blue zone and simply hop from room to room shouting out Autism expressions (see suggestions below). For the last 30 minutes we will all meet up in the assigned park for pictures and fun!! Look for the parade leader and shout out for Autism!! Be sure to watch this thread for updates during the parade times. You will need to be in Kinz Chat Plus to be able to shout out for awareness!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Where is the hop room in webkinz?

I don't think there is a Hop room.
The thread with the Autism Parades was from back in 2011, when we had the Hop Promo going on,
so, maybe they just never updated it to remove the Hop rooms from the listing....
Not positive, but, that's my guess.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 04-17-2012, 02:04 PM   #3
!
Webkinz :)

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

Actually, I think you may just be reading it a little wrong, it's a "Room-Hop", as in the parade will 'hop' from room to room

According to the post, the "Room-Hop" started on Sunday, April 15th in Room 25 of the Kinzville Park under Kinz Chat Plus!! So it was in the Park, not in the Hop Room

Here's the link for the rest of the Parade Schedule:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post22654893

*The way it was worded confused me a bit at first too, don't worry!

Last edited by meeshelyse; 04-17-2012 at 02:25 PM.. Reason: after typing all that, the words 'room' and 'hop' just look like gibberish to me :p lol!
meeshelyse is offline Female
Old 04-17-2012, 04:01 PM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I was confused at first, too, until I read the fine print. I haven't been able to make one yet but am going to try. Not sure if I will have time to do the room hop first but I'd love to take part somehow.

The parades/gatherings will be 1 hour long. For the first 30 minutes please room hop in the area specified for that time. If it is blue clubhouse go to the blue zone and simply hop from room to room shouting out Autism expressions (see suggestions below). For the last 30 minutes we will all meet up in the assigned park for pictures and fun!! Look for the parade leader and shout out for Autism!! Be sure to watch this thread for updates during the parade times. You will need to be in Kinz Chat Plus to be able to shout out for awareness!!
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #5

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

You mean the movie "Hop"? The promotion ended . . . .but it's problaly a Type-O.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:35 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I think you have the answer to your question. There is no hop room as such but the first 30 minutes you just jump from room to room in the specified color of the clubhouse.

You need to pick the best answer and close this thread.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:38 PM   #7
marnabear

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by meeshelyse
Actually, I think you may just be reading it a little wrong, it's a "Room-Hop", as in the parade will 'hop' from room to room

According to the post, the "Room-Hop" started on Sunday, April 15th in Room 25 of the Kinzville Park under Kinz Chat Plus!! So it was in the Park, not in the Hop Room

Here's the link for the rest of the Parade Schedule:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post22654893

*The way it was worded confused me a bit at first too, don't worry!
This ianswer is a bit comfusing because the event starts in a particular color in kinz chat+ in the clubhouse and you hop from one room to another. Then for the second half you go to the specified room in the park.

But your question has been answered and you should select the best answer and close this thread.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:43 PM   #8
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Marnabears explanation is correct. Room hop simply means hopping from clubhouse room to clubhouse room. During the specified time you go to the clubhouse KC+ in the zone specified. Enter whichever room you want, be it the trading room or the restaurant room . . . , shout out an Autism phrase or two, then move on to another room.

NEXT ROOM HOP AND PARADE:
Sunday, April 22nd - 12PM
Leader: geros9 with Autism Awareness (Triggerfish)
Start: 12:00 NOON - 12:30 PM, Clubhouse Light Blue Zone room hop!!
Parade: 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM, Kinz Chat Plus, Kinzville Park - Room 25 - Meet by the stage !

The room hop tomorrow goes from 12NOON until 12:30PM and is in the light blue zone. Make sure you are in the light blue zone and then go to the clubhouse Kinz Chat Plus. Pick a room and shout out a phrase.

Remember, if you are also planning to attend the parade you will need to leave the hop early to make sure you can get in to the park.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
it's a starlit night ★, think outside the [box]