Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 08:07 AM   #1
e need a meerkat
Webkinz :)

KINZluvr12 is a name known to allKINZluvr12 is a name known to allKINZluvr12 is a name known to all

Exclamation Unanswered: Where is the gift exchange??

Hi!! I have heard many people talk about their gift exchange, however, i am not sure where that is, can anyone help me??
KINZluvr12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2009, 08:13 AM   #2
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: Where is the gift exchange??

You can't see it because you aren't in any gift status. You should apply to be a Gift Trainee, and if you're accepted you will be able to see it.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 08:14 AM   #3
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

when you have over 50 non-fluff posts you may apply to become a gift trainee here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/. good luck! (:
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 08:24 AM   #4
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/

Here is the link on how to become a GT, once you read this and agree then you can post your agreement here to apply to become a GT

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

They will review your post, and if you are accepted into the GTS you will be contacted and be assigned a GC, then you will be able to see the TGE, after you go threw the GTE, you will then become Gifted and be allowed in to the GE Have a wonderful Morning ~ ♥ ~
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 10:20 AM   #5
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

The GE is a special part of WI but you must be a gift trainee to go there. THere's a page that you hve to agree to all the rules and then another page and then you gat a coach and he/she teaches you about the GE until you are ready to have a gifted status.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 11:57 AM   #6
puppyloves

if your a 'webkinz' (i see you are) i don't think you gave a gift exschange.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:41 PM   #7
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
The GE is a special part of WI but you must be a gift trainee to go there. THere's a page that you hve to agree to all the rules and then another page and then you gat a coach and he/she teaches you about the GE until you are ready to have a gifted status.
Actually, there are TWO gift exchanges. The Training Gift Exchange, which is where you are Amy, and where newly designated trainees go in order to learn and practice the rules of fair trading on WI. The items that can be traded in training are limited and your actions are closely supervised by gift coaches.

After you graduate training, you are transferred to the main gift exchange (sometimes called the "big" GE). That's where you trade on your own and any WW items may be traded except for codes. When you gain access to the big GE, you lose access to the training area so that the trainees are only among other trainees while they learn.

When you hear someone mention the GE in other forums, they are generally referring to the main GE and not the training GE.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 03:31 PM   #8
I wanna be a gifted

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

I cant see it either. You need to at least be a GT. I think that when you are gifted there is another one but I dont know for sure
Old 04-20-2009, 04:20 PM   #9
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly what JacksMom said, there are two different GIft Exchanges. The Training Section, and the Orignal Gift Exchange.
The Training Section is where Gift Trainees trade amount each other along with Gift Coaches every now and then.
The Gift Exchange is for anyone above Webkinz ranking. That is includes Gifted members, Git Guru, Gift Coach, Moderator, ect.

If you want to be part of the gift exchange, you should read through the rules and make sure you're qualified. Click 'Become a Gift Trainee' in my signature for the thread in which you apply.

Hope this helped
Livi is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 04:27 PM   #10

Fireball will become famous soon enough

Also, you will want to be a member for two weeks before you may begin building up your 50 "good" posts that are high in quality, helpful and supportive. In the mean time, feel free to practice and get to know everyone!

By the way, welcome!
Fireball is offline Male
Closed