Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 08:37 AM   #1
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Answered: Where to get wish tokens?

I know that you can earn wish tokens from playing the Token Balloon Dartz game, but how else can you win them?
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by wormy
You can get Wish tokens from as you said activities like Wheel of Wishes and Token Dartz you can also get them by adopting either a Signature Webkinz a Webkinz Cares Pet or the Pet of the Month and if you have a Deluxe account you can also get them from your monthlly gift box and the Wheel of Deluxe and I'm pretty sure that's everything

Hope I helped
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2009, 08:40 AM   #2
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

Default Re: Where to get wish tokens?

You can get them on your anniversary, I don't really know where else...
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 08:47 AM   #3
kayemilam

cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!

I used to get Lil Kinz WEBKINZ CARES pets, with the red tag in addition to the usual blue tag - and SOME of them I would get a Wish Token. That is where I got most of mine.

Webkinz Cares Pets used to be sold at Walgreen's Drug Stores, but most of the stores (InTexas anyway) do not sell them anymore.

*edited*

Blessings, Cindy

webkinz friend name is
kayemilam

That is very kind of you, but trading is only allowed in the Gift Exchange. Thank you! - AM

Last edited by AnthonysMommy; 11-22-2009 at 09:10 AM.. Reason: removing trade offer
cindyscottage is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 09:05 AM   #4
terdwig

wormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guide

You can get Wish tokens from as you said activities like Wheel of Wishes and Token Dartz you can also get them by adopting either a Signature Webkinz a Webkinz Cares Pet or the Pet of the Month and if you have a Deluxe account you can also get them from your monthlly gift box and the Wheel of Deluxe and I'm pretty sure that's everything

Hope I helped
wormy is offline Male
Old 11-22-2009, 09:05 AM   #5
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by emmlag96
You can get them on your anniversary, I don't really know where else...
Okay thankss.

View Post Originally Posted by cindyscottage
I used to get Lil Kinz WEBKINZ CARES pets, with the red tag in addition to the usual blue tag - and SOME of them I would get a Wish Token. That is where I got most of mine.

Webkinz Cares Pets used to be sold at Walgreen's Drug Stores, but most of the stores (InTexas anyway) do not sell them anymore.

What item are you looking for that is in the Wish Factory? I might have it and be willing to trade you for it. I have two of most of them.

Blessings, Cindy

webkinz friend name is
kayemilam

Well, I have about 13 wish tokens right now and to unlock everything in the shop I need 15.

Also, you are not allowed to talk about trading in this section or any sections of the forms unless you are gifted or a gift guru.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:07 AM   #6
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Here's a list:
Token Balloon Darts
Your Birthday
Your Yearly WW Anniversary
The Wheel of Wishes
Getting a Signature Pet

Good luck!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 09:08 AM   #7
I Love My

View Post Originally Posted by wormy

Hope I helped
Alright. Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by MarielofRedwall
Here's a list:
Token Balloon Darts
Your Birthday
Your Yearly WW Anniversary
The Wheel of Wishes
Getting a Signature Pet

Good luck!
Thanks for the help.