Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2008, 07:49 PM   #11
SpookyAngie16
Webkinz :)

babybites77 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: where to get the tocan

Of course Ebay has them but alot of retailers and people at like the Hallmarks and stuff are called ahead by people and usually those stores right their names down on a list if they end up getting them!!?!?

Honestly I dont really go and look for webkinz anymore...I am only aloud to get one pet per month and I usually end up getting like the POTM cause I usually dont have the pet or something....

Sorry alot of the toucans are already taken....but Im sure the crocodile is easier to find...

If you want a bird webkinz...just wait till the Blue Jay comes out in August
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2008, 07:57 PM   #12
Ein

Ein is on a distinguished road

I find most of my Webkinz at Cracker Barrel, and so far I have found them to be the cheapest there, but you can also look at Limited Too, Justice and Hallmark. (Justice and Limited Too charge more but in my area they also seem to carry the newer webkinz.)

I would really suggest that you use the webkinz finder and enter your zip code and then just call all the shops that come up and ask, that way your not wasting your time or gas (or your parents time and gas) to drive all over town and look. I ended up calling somewhere in the neighborhood of 15-20 stores before I found my whimsy dragon, but I did get one! Good luck on finding the toucan!
Old 07-07-2008, 09:25 PM   #13
[xo]cupcake

This is just from life's experience. I was online about a couple months ago, and I wanted to order a Webkinz for my best friend for her birthday- the Love Puppy. Well, so i get on eBay, and I get the highest bid. Anyways, skipping all of the unimportant things, when I got it, there was no code or anything, and the box was all dented and scratched. Since then, I never order anything from eBay... only Amazon. They are very reliable and have very low prices on everything

Also, here are a list of stores you may be able to fine the Toco Toucan at. It is a July release, so many shipments will start very soon. The stores in my town that have webkinz that may or may not repeat around the USA and Canada are:

Hallmark Card Stores
Limited Too
Justice
Shop-Rite
Target Greatland
Foodtown

and some others that I cannot think of. I will get back to you if you would like to know any other information. I really hope this helps, and I hope you get your Toucan !
Old 07-07-2008, 09:27 PM   #14
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I have heard that Limited Too is getting them in on the 18th, but some people have them now.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 09:28 PM   #15
finally i'm a

good1378 will become famous soon enough

nobody here in long island has the webkinz toucan!
good1378 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 09:29 PM   #16
koolkidz1985

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

try carlton cards, hallmark and ebay. tell her u will pay forEVERYTHING.
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 09:29 PM   #17
pandajean
Gift Guru

pandajean will become famous soon enough

You should just use the store locater on the webkinz site then call all the stores in your area to see if they have it. Here's the link:
http://customerservice.webkinz.com/c...uct_lines.html
pandajean is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 09:39 PM   #18
KoJenBear
Gifted
JenBear will become famous soon enough

I got 2 of the toucans today at limited too..I would do what was sugested above and look up store locator and call every store in your area and maybe even the next town.. thats what I did and finally found mine today.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:09 PM   #19
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

Nope, it's a July release. I have mine and it's quickly become a favorite. LOVE watching it fly! And the multi-colored fountain thing that is the PSI is great, too.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 12:02 AM   #20
shadow hegdehog is a

Devonshire has a spectacular aura about

where i live the new arrive in the middle of the month, not the beginning, so i have to wait. but i have a store that calls me well calls my mom when they come in and at that store they are only $12.00 each so i can buy them with my allowence!
Devonshire is offline Male
Closed