Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 04:46 PM   #1
_ihacoks_

Default Answered: Where to get these avvies?

Ok, I was wondering does anyone know what website you use to make these
Click the image to open in full size.
google search engine avvies? I would like to make my own, but if anyone knows of an avvie siggie shop that makes them I would be obliged.
THANKS!
_ihacoks_

Last edited by _ihacoks_; 07-05-2009 at 09:30 PM..
Best Answer - Posted by _ihacoks_
Thanks everyone! I figured out how to make my own, so I guess that is a good thing lol
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2009, 04:47 PM   #2
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Where to get these avvies?

I know Iconator has a lot of those.

Go to Iconator.com - buddy icons - avatars - display pictures - away messages - and more! & search in their avatar section.
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 04:48 PM   #3
_ihacoks_

Yes but, I want to make my own with like different words and stuff
Old 07-05-2009, 04:51 PM   #4
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Oh...okay. Um, I think you have to have the animation software. But I'm not positive, so keep asking around. Good luck!
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 04:57 PM   #5
_ihacoks_

I hope it isn't lol
Old 07-05-2009, 05:00 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

I know Iconator has some...but if you want to make your own, I think you need an animation software. You could try googling where to find one, or dowloading one such as Paint.net.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 05:01 PM   #7
_ihacoks_

is there a format for the google icons?

this is so confuzzling!
Old 07-05-2009, 06:46 PM   #8
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

I was wondering the same thing! If you find out how, please let me know! (:
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 07:47 PM   #9
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Like some people already said, you can get some at icontaor.com.
If you want to make your own, you have to make the picture and
then use a site to animate it. Good luck.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 07:48 PM   #10
e're all

webkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura about

I think some people make it home-made. I can't see any on iconator.
webkinz_<33 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
google search avvie, _ihacoks_,