Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 07:25 AM   #1
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Unanswered: Where Are The Floating Dice On WKN?

I am trying to get the floating dice on webkinz newz this morning. I have gone through each tab about 5 times and by now I usually see one. I wait a little while too. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 04-21-2011 at 08:00 AM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2011, 07:33 AM   #2

mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness
mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Where Are The Floating Dice On WKN?

Oh definately. I only see the floating dice every 20-30 pages I go thru. It's crazy, other "floaty clicky"s weren't this hard!
mommy-o is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 07:33 AM   #3
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I am pretty sure the floating dice promotion ended yesterday April 20th. I hope they give us more opportunities to get more rolls. I love this game

here is the info from WKN...To celebrate this great new game, Webkinz Newz is going to be giving away a bonus roll every day for the next 8 days! Watch for the floating dice and click on them when you see them. Fill in the forms correctly, and a bonus roll will be added to your account. Visit the Arcade and play SPREE! to see your extra rolls.
What: SPREE! Bonus Roll – Find the floating dice!
When: Every day from April 13 until April 20. Each day begins at 12am EST and runs until 11:59pm EST. (NOTE: April 13th begins at 1:30pm EST and runs until 11:59pm EST)
How: Search Webkinz Newz by visiting different pages. Wait for each page to load completely — the floating dice load off screen. When you see the floating dice, click on them!
One prize per day per account.
Happy Shopping!

Last edited by NR1991; 04-21-2011 at 07:38 AM.. Reason: add info
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 07:39 AM   #4

mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness
mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness

I haven' tried it yet today so I didn't realize it was over. Sorry!
mommy-o is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 07:59 AM   #5
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
I am pretty sure the floating dice promotion ended yesterday April 20th. I hope they give us more opportunities to get more rolls. I love this game

here is the info from WKN...To celebrate this great new game, Webkinz Newz is going to be giving away a bonus roll every day for the next 8 days! Watch for the floating dice and click on them when you see them. Fill in the forms correctly, and a bonus roll will be added to your account. Visit the Arcade and play SPREE! to see your extra rolls.
What: SPREE! Bonus Roll – Find the floating dice!
When: Every day from April 13 until April 20. Each day begins at 12am EST and runs until 11:59pm EST. (NOTE: April 13th begins at 1:30pm EST and runs until 11:59pm EST)
How: Search Webkinz Newz by visiting different pages. Wait for each page to load completely — the floating dice load off screen. When you see the floating dice, click on them!
One prize per day per account.
Happy Shopping!

Thanks for the info and I'm glad you noticed that. I'll just have to play Spree with one dice for now. I'm not getting any more dice at the estore. I'd rather use my points for something else.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Closed