Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
butterflypie is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Where do the Webkinz Canoe Paddles go?

I tried putting them indoor and outdoor, but it won't go in either!!

Oops! I have no clue how I got the text yellow! Anyway, what I said was "I tried putting them indoor and outdoor, but it won't go in either!! "
butterflypie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #2

Default Where do the Webkinz Canoe Paddles go?

I tried putting them indoor and outdoor, but it won't go in either!!
Old 01-13-2012, 06:23 PM   #3
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Where do the Webkinz Canoe Paddles go?

Haha yellow is kinda hard to read.
I put the paddles on the wall indoors, like a window, not on the floor.
Good luck!

BTW, you can learn how to change the text color and much more by reading FAQ above. Click HERE.

And welcome to WI !!!

Last edited by WetNose; 01-13-2012 at 06:25 PM..
WetNose is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 06:45 PM   #4
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

It's a wall-mounted item.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 01-13-2012, 10:55 PM   #5

@ WetNose - Thanks so much!!! I didn't see the part about changing the text color though.
I feel so welcomed! Thanks again!

@ T9850 - Thanks!
Old 01-13-2012, 11:02 PM   #6
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Hi there and welcome to WI!
I see you've got an answer to your canoe paddle question.
That's great! Our members are so helpful and you should never be afraid to ask them anything!
Like they suggested, yellow is a hard to read text color and really strains the eyes.
You can change it by visiting this link:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...do=editoptions
There is an option on that page for "default post color"
Changing that and hitting save will change your default post color.

I got to that link by clicking on UserCP in the top left corner of my screen right above my notifications.
A drop down menu appears and edit options is one of the links.
If you click that you'll get that page also.

Welcome to WI!
I hope you enjoy it here!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 11:37 PM   #7
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Yes. Changing the yellow would be very helpful!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 01-14-2012, 12:10 AM   #8
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by butterflypie
@ WetNose - Thanks so much!!! I didn't see the part about changing the text color though.
I feel so welcomed! Thanks again!

@ T9850 - Thanks!
Another way to change the text color: before you type your message, click the down arrow next to the "A" and choose a color! (There is a tool bar just above where you type the message, Fonts... Sizes... A <--that's the one you want.)
Black is good for you to choose for now because there are rules about some of the colors.
Have fun - and ask questions!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 01-16-2012, 09:39 AM   #9
hippyhippo2500
Lil Kinz

soro_tagasunod is an unknown quantity at this point

They can be placed on the walls indoor. I had trouble with them at first, too, but you just have to move the mouse in a certain way that will let you put them on. Hope I helped!

Ganz the Hippo <3
soro_tagasunod is offline Female
Old 01-16-2012, 08:57 PM   #10

snappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to WI! The links that WetNose gave are great to figure out your yellow problem (ha, that sounds quite strange doesn't it) Anyways, the canoe paddles are a wall item, not a floor item. Good luck!
snappersims is offline Female
Closed