Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 02:58 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

CrocoDuck4 is just really niceCrocoDuck4 is just really nice

Red face Answered: WHERE DO I GET...

I have WZ Jeans (Wacky Zingoz Jeans) in Webkinz that a good friend sent me. I was wondering if anyone knew how they first came to Webkinz and how you would have gotten them. Also are they worth the value of White Bunny Ears? Which is more? PLEASE HELP

Last edited by CrocoDuck4; 06-23-2009 at 03:03 PM..
Best Answer - Posted by IndyandLucky
Hello! The Wacky Zingoz Jeans last appeared as a click-to-win item in 2006. They are labeled as "Priceless". The white bunny ears were obtained by logging in on April 16, 2006 as an Easter Gift Bag. These are labeled as priceless. As to which is worth more, I would say they are both the same. It is really based on opinion. They are both labeled as "More Valuable" priceless. I hope this helps, and if you ever need any more information regarding items, I would suggest checking out the Webkinz Gift Exchange Value
I hope this helps! Good luck!

~IndyandLucky~
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2009, 03:00 PM   #2
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Default Re: WHERE DO I GET...

They were obtained by a click to win add back in 2006
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 03:00 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Back in 2006, there was an advertisement that you had to click on to get them
Old 06-23-2009, 03:00 PM   #4
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

They were on a click on Ad back in 2006. Congrats on the having such a great friend.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:01 PM   #5
Annuit Coeptis

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think they were also a wshop item also if I am not mistaken, and congrats on that pumpkin hat LOL
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 03:02 PM   #6

CrocoDuck4 is just really niceCrocoDuck4 is just really nice

Thanks guys and also are they worth White Bunny Ears???
Old 06-23-2009, 03:03 PM   #7
You gotta luv horses
Gifted

Koda4me is just really niceKoda4me is just really nice

The white bunny ears you get on Easter I believe
Koda4me is offline Female
Old 06-23-2009, 03:05 PM   #8
Skelanimals

splish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

ears are worth more than jeans
splish-splash is offline Male
Old 06-23-2009, 03:05 PM   #9
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by CrocoDuck4
Thanks guys and also are they worth White Bunny Ears???
You should try this link to find values ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-value-141017/
Old 06-23-2009, 03:06 PM   #10
Annuit Coeptis

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I don't know, LOL try checking out the WI Gift Exchange Value Guide
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female
Closed