Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 07:04 AM   #1
I'm a Shabby Chic
Webkinz :)

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Question Unanswered: Where do I find my house thread?

Someone suggested I put it in my signature, and I don't know what it is or where to find it!!!!
peggios is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2009, 07:19 AM   #2
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Where do I find my house thread?

You can look at "my posts", below the river in the banner. Then click "My Threads". Hope I helped! It should be there.
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 07:54 AM   #3
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Hi peggios You said you don't know what it is ~ did you make a house thread here on WI ? There is a section here on WI near the bottom of the page called That's So Posh , in that section there is another section called Housez in Webkinz World.
In that section you can start a new thread where you put pictures of your rooms in WW.
If you have done that but can't find your thread now, like MissSparkle said above, just go to my posts at the top of the page and then click on my threads and you will see it there
Then you can put a link to it in your signature, like I have in mine so others can just click on it and go straight to it
Hopefully this helps and answers all your questions! Good luck
Old 03-27-2009, 08:21 AM   #4
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

How to make a signature or how to find your house thread? I'll go see if I can get your house thread for you.

Hmm.. Did you make a house thread?

Here is the link to your house thread, oh, you have some very nice rooms!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f127/peggios-kinz-villa-grand-opening-please-486559/

Last edited by pounder; 03-27-2009 at 08:21 AM..
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-27-2009, 08:38 AM   #5
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

yes you have to go to my posts and then click the arrow ans scroll down to where it says My Threads. Hop that helped!
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 08:40 AM   #6
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

I don't believe you have one, because you don't know what it is. Like funmamas said, it's in the Housez in Webkinz World section. You can make your thread, and then you post all of the pics of your house in it! Other people can then judge your houses, and tell you what could make it look better! If you don't know how to put a link in your signature, you copy the web address, and then paste it in your signature, kinda like mine! Have a nice day, and hope to see you around WI!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 09:17 AM   #7
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Now that pounder found your thread for you, if you need help making a link in your siggy you should check out this thread:

How to Make "CLICKABLE" Links in your Siggy!

Last edited by msclockart; 03-27-2009 at 10:16 AM..
msclockart is offline Male
Old 03-27-2009, 11:15 AM   #8
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by pounder
How to make a signature or how to find your house thread? I'll go see if I can get your house thread for you.

Hmm.. Did you make a house thread?

Here is the link to your house thread, oh, you have some very nice rooms!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f127/peggios-kinz-villa-grand-opening-please-486559/
Thank you soooo much!!! Where did you find the link for it??? I'm so new at this I feel dumb sometimes!
peggios is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 11:28 AM   #9
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by peggios
Thank you soooo much!!! Where did you find the link for it??? I'm so new at this I feel dumb sometimes!
I had to look at the threads you made, and I found it.

You aren't dumb.
pounder is offline Male
Closed

Tags
pounder