Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2012, 11:29 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

Default Unanswered: Where do I adopt my mazin hamster at?

The code shop or the adoption agency and do I get to name my mazin hamster?
RachaelC10/20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2012, 11:34 AM   #2
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Where do I adopt my mazin hamster at?

Good Morning!
You unlock your hamster at the code shop.
When you unlock your hamster, it will congratulate you and then ask you if you wish to name your hamster.
You can name your hamster anything you'd like or keep the original name (Twilight, Zap... ect).
You can also read more about mazin hamsters in the wiki:
MAZIN' Hamsters - Webkinz Insider Wiki
And on a side note, mazin hamsters DO NOT count towards your pet count.
If you have 99 webkinz and 1 hamster you're considered having 99 pets and will not get a super bed until you adopt one more webkinz.
I hope this helps!
Have fun playing for your hamster.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #3

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
Good Morning!
You unlock your hamster at the code shop.
When you unlock your hamster, it will congratulate you and then ask you if you wish to name your hamster.
You can name your hamster anything you'd like or keep the original name (Twilight, Zap... ect).
You can also read more about mazin hamsters in the wiki:
MAZIN' Hamsters - Webkinz Insider Wiki
And on a side note, mazin hamsters DO NOT count towards your pet count.
If you have 99 webkinz and 1 hamster you're considered having 99 pets and will not get a super bed until you adopt one more webkinz.
I hope this helps!
Have fun playing for your hamster.
Thank you.

It froze while I was trying to adopt and now it says the code is locked for 24 hours.

Last edited by RachaelC10/20; 01-01-2012 at 11:53 AM..
Old 01-01-2012, 11:59 AM   #4
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

You adopt your Mazin Hamsters in the Code Shop
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 12:04 PM   #5
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by RachaelC10/20
Thank you.

It froze while I was trying to adopt and now it says the code is locked for 24 hours.
I'm sorry it locked the code for 24 hours.
Apparently, there is no way around this and you just have to wait for 24 hours.

You could try contacting ganz in that time and seeing if they can do something.
If you explain your browser froze and prevented you from using it.
Webkinz
Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Good luck fixing the problem.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 07:43 PM   #6
HoNk :o)

pinky38964 knows the way
pinky38964 knows the way

i got an mazin hamster from the estore! but i see them alot at justice!
pinky38964 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 08:03 PM   #7

masondance is an unknown quantity at this point

You need to go to the code shop. it is weird but i guess that was the way ganz wanted it. maybe they didn't want it interfering with webkinz
masondance is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 08:05 PM   #8

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Go to the code shop. There you can enter the code and name your hamster.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2012, 12:55 AM   #9
kthxbai
worldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socks

You Adopt in the code shop, And yes you can change its name only once i think
worldpeace is offline Female
Old 01-02-2012, 12:39 PM   #10

Thank you for your help everyone my presto the mazin hampster Blu is adopted. I love mazin hampster so far.
Closed