Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 06:47 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Angee33 is a jewel in the roughAngee33 is a jewel in the rough

Question Unanswered: Where did My Page go?

What in the world? My brother logged onto WW and his My Page was gone! Anybody else have this going on????
Picture 17.png
Angee33 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2008, 06:47 PM   #2

twilight_kitten is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Where did My Page go?

ya mines gone too
twilight_kitten is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 06:49 PM   #3

rscamaro68 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't access My Page either. Says come back again to discover our new features.
rscamaro68 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 06:50 PM   #4

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

Mine isn't gone but when I click on it, it says "My page is being improved! Come back again to discover our great new features"
My guess is that it disappeared due to all of the glitches/updates to the page. Hopefully it will show up again and maybe even be able to get onto the page!

Last edited by webkinzarelife; 10-17-2008 at 06:51 PM.. Reason: ughh typo xD
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 06:51 PM   #5

pinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura aboutpinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura about

yeah it wont let me on mine either it said were updatin bla bla bla!
pinkpiggie42 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 07:47 PM   #6

Angee33 is a jewel in the roughAngee33 is a jewel in the rough

Whew I'm glad he's not the only one! I hope Ganz fixes it! LOL
Angee33 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 08:53 PM   #7

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

Yes, this is happening to absolutely EVERYONE.

In typical lame GANZ fashion, after the lame long weekend with nothing working in WW and no refreshes, updates, or new Wshop items, sales, or front page of the newspaper etc.. Then yesterday they finally did a big update, & the front page of the WW newspaper shows off all sorts of NEW features for My Page, & infact says "check it out TODAY!!", yea right... Gee what about the My Page of the day etc award.. suddenly no mention of this in the other newspaper stories. NO new Halloween items, & there were NO chocolate pet ribbons flying across the screen on the 2 days this month when it was supposed to happen.

The site is still having major issues w/ the trading rooms, & also bumping / kicking people out of WW or getting locked up w/ the "please wait..." then you have to log out & back in again & lost all your game money, the trade, or the job money, or fairy, star or gem hunt chance.

This makes 1 full week of Major WW skew ups and a month of major problems. I wonder if every Pug owner got their POTM goodie bag items to make up for the lack of awarding them @ adoption. What about all the missed Webkinz & owners birthday presents that never arrived.. this is deplorable. This is NO way to run a company & NO way to handle customer base & customer service.
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 08:57 PM   #8
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee

lkemper has a spectacular aura about

It shows up in my list, but when I try to click on it, it gives me that try again later message. Really aggrivating huh? You would think in the down time they would have fixed it. But, we should all just try to stay positive I guess.
lkemper is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 08:13 AM   #9

Emmah432 is on a distinguished road

Yes, Most people are having this problem. With all the new mypage stuff, they must be having a large matnince to make it even better.
Emmah432 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 08:19 AM   #10
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

The funniest thing is, if you look at the survey question, it asks what you like best about the improvements to My Page!!!! But we can't even access it!!!!!!!!!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Closed