Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2009, 07:36 PM   #1
ladyjedi
Webkinz :)

gdtestqueen is on a distinguished road

Angry Answered: Where did it go?

I have no idea if anyone can help me on this.
I finished level 5 of hairdressing and got the vanity. I went and placed it in my room. A few moments later webkinz dissapeared and my browser crashed.
When I came back on only a few minutes later - the vanity was gone!
I contacted Webkinz and they said just log out/log in, look around in other rooms, etc... Plus they said "Any lost or missing items resulting from a minor anomaly on the website will NOT be awarded"
I have searched everywhere for the vanity and no luck...
Is it truly gone?
Do I have to take another pet all the way up to level 5 AGAIN?
Any help?
gdtestqueen is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by AnthonysMommy
If you haven't already, try calling them. The number is 1-866-webkinz or 1-866-932-5469. Unfortunately you'll have to wait until Tuesday because of the holiday on Monday. I'm sorry this happened to you. Hopefully you'll be able to speak to someone who can help you on Tuesday.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2009, 07:41 PM   #2
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Where did it go?

Did you call them? Try to get a live person on the phone and explain your situation.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:44 PM   #3
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

If you haven't already, try calling them. The number is 1-866-webkinz or 1-866-932-5469. Unfortunately you'll have to wait until Tuesday because of the holiday on Monday. I'm sorry this happened to you. Hopefully you'll be able to speak to someone who can help you on Tuesday.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 07:45 PM   #4
Gift Trainee

x3Kiwi is a jewel in the roughx3Kiwi is a jewel in the rough

Aww, I how you feel. When I got my first POTM ever I got so excited. I put out the POTM item in a room, BOOM. Webkinz stopped working, logged back on, GONE. I contacted Webkinz too(by computer, not phone). Your Vanitys gone, sorry. You could perhaps try contacting them on the phone. But they already told you, "Any lost or missing items resulting from a minor anomaly on the website will NOT be awarded".

I think its pretty silly. They wont even help people. I know people could use it to get free items they don't even have, but people do have proof...

Sorry about your Vanity. Hope you get another one.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:48 PM   #5
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

FYI: Since the Academy prizes can't be traded, kinzposted, or sold, and since you can prove you've reached that level of the class, and you have no prize, they should be able to see that you DID really win it and that you're entitled to it.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:48 PM   #6
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
It is not a holiday in Canada so you can call on Monday.

I agree with the others. You should definitely call Ganz tomorrow because it is obvious you have completed level 5 and your prize should be there.

I am sure they will fix it for you!

Good Luck.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Closed