Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2008, 07:42 PM   #1
PrettyPeach101
Webkinz :)

PrettyPeach102 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Where did all the items in my dock go?!

This happened like a half hour ago. Today I went on WW and everything was there. Then later I come back and all the stuff in my dock is gone! All I see are a bunch of yellow squares where the items should be and it says I have zero items. To see if it was a glitch I went on my sister's account and all her stuff was gone too. Has this happened to anyone else today? If so please post. I'm soooo angry! I can't get in the clubhouse or the coral beach house, I don't need this to happen to me too!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2008, 07:54 PM   #2

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Default Re: Where did all the items in my dock go?!

log off and on again
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 07:56 PM   #3
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

Try Logging on and off. This isn't happening to me.
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 08:20 PM   #4
luinwenne

I know what to do!
1.See the get items from dock button?Try that!
2.Didn't work?Log on and off!
3.Do you have too many items in your dock?If so it could lead to problems loading items!
4.Contact GanzHope this helps!

---------- luinwenne added 10 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

I just went on webkinz nothing is wrong with my dock I had 4 items in it which I moved to my rooms.Are you guys eastern or western or whatever time?This might be because of that because I'm eastern maybe its a western glitch?

Last edited by luinwenne; 09-05-2008 at 08:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-06-2008, 06:54 AM   #5
PrettyPeach101

PrettyPeach102 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok this is stupid. It is now the next day after this has happened and my items plus my sisters and my friends are all missing! I never give my password so I doubt it was raided but this glitch better fix itself real soon and real fast!
Old 09-06-2008, 07:14 AM   #6

DANIELLE ROCKS is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG!! this is NOT happening to me!!! CONTACT GANZ immediatly!!!
DANIELLE ROCKS is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 07:36 AM   #7
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I would say tell GANZ that your items are missing. Seeing as you must be 18 or over to call, if you are under 18 you must fill out the "My Items are Missing" section on the webkinz homepage in Bulletinz.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 08:48 AM   #8
ish the Cullens had

mira will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by PrettyPeach102
Ok this is stupid. It is now the next day after this has happened and my items plus my sisters and my friends are all missing! I never give my password so I doubt it was raided but this glitch better fix itself real soon and real fast!
Go to the W Shop. If your items get back after that then put a lot of them in your room. Food in refrigerators, furniture in rooms, whatever. Sometimes when I have furniture I am planning to use for a room in the future, I make a Storage Room. In there I put furniture of odds and ends. Or a Rare Room to keep all of the rare items you are collecting to make a big room of that theme. If going to the W Shop didn't get your items back, contact Ganz. It is either a glitch or someone hacking your account. Even if you didn't tell anyone your password people still have ways to hack webkinz accounts.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:20 AM   #9
sf4581
Gift Guru

sf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to all

Buy food from the w shop and try going to kinzpost to mail it. Let us know what happens.
sf4581 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 11:26 AM   #10
Nikkiroth Loves

nikkiroth will become famous soon enough

Hmm.. Try logging off again and again, until you se your items. I hope you didnt get hacked!
nikkiroth is offline Female
Closed