Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
webkinzparents
Webkinz :)
WebkinzMom04 is a jewel in the roughWebkinzMom04 is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: where is the Deluxe Monthly Gift?

I was paitently awaiting for the "Deluxe Gift Box" to be in my Webkinz Dock,but here it is the 7th and NO BOX and @ that there ISN'T any KinzCash Points added to my Webkinz E Store account either. I get like 3000 the first of EVERY MO.

Can anyone tell me whats going on here or how to get ahold of ganz to report the Mystery?

Thank you WebkinzParents
Best Answer - Posted by WebkinzMom04
I called Ganz and they said that the account has expired as a DELUXE MEMBER ( I told the customer care rep. that the acct was upgraded to a deluxe 5 mos ago,so it should run out in Sept. She said NO!!! AUG, then I said well if that is the case then when so i still have all the DELUXE MEMEBER ADVANTAGES on webkinz ......

You know all the extras that come with the upgrade,she proceeeds to tell me that those expire in Sept....

huh???????????????? What did I miss????? It is my understaning that if it expires "ALL EXPIRES WITH IT " @ the same time. not just part of the membership here and the other part the next mo.

Well thats whats happened so I guess weather I understand it or not it is answered .... I think?

Daneta

typo error above here ... ment then why di I stuill have ALL THE DELUXE MEMEBERSHIP ADVANTAGES THAT YOU GET WITH THE UPGRADE?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2010, 01:16 PM   #2
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: where is the Deluxe Monthly Gift?

Is your membership going through this whole month? It has to go untill September 1st (atleast till the next month) or you don't get the prize! Any are you sure you dont have the $2 dollar one?
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 01:30 PM   #3
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Aw . I don't know why this is happening to you. When I was Deluxe I got my points and prize in my dock. I don't know what to tell you D:
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 01:30 PM   #4
webkinzparents

I purchased the regular membership before they even started the $2.00 Memberships and have recieved the box in My Dock on the 1st of EVERY MO. ...... THIS IS THE ONLY MO. THAT I HAVEN'T and @ that the 3000 KC that usually gets added to my ESTORE ACCT isn't there either.

I did get it for July just NOT YET AUGUST ? So thats why I ask What happened here and need to get ahold of Ganz too , just don't know there email address or the twitter Page.

TY,
Webkinzparents
Old 08-07-2010, 05:46 PM   #5
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

The phone number for Ganz is as follows:

Webkinz World Telephone
1-866-WEB-KINZ begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-866-WEB-KINZ end_of_the_skype_highlighting * 1-866-932-5469 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-866-932-5469 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
[edit] Ganz eStore Telephone

Inside the USA & Canada: 1-888-818-8770 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-888-818-8770 end_of_the_skype_highlighting (9am and 6pm Eastern Time, Mon to Fri)
Outside the USA & Canada: 1-888-818-8768 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-888-818-8768 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

**All of this information was copied from the WI Wiki. You can see their page by following this link http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Contact_Ganz

If you need to find the number again or their emails, you can click on the Wiki home page. Scroll Down to the bottom. Look in the middle box and you will find "Contact Ganz"

Good Luck!

Last edited by Smile4me; 08-07-2010 at 05:50 PM.. Reason: add in the link
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 08:46 PM   #6

xDNetalya is on a distinguished road

The same thing is happening to me! I have no clue why...
I hope we get them soon. :/
xDNetalya is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 09:03 PM   #7
webkinzparents

Thank you for the numbers!` I will have to call first thing Monday!!!! I just thought that they were running a little behind , but as I see there are others in the same boat , then I know that its a glitch :O(

I just hope that it gets FIXED BEFORE my next Surgery that way I can laptop away on Webkinz !`
Old 08-09-2010, 12:22 PM   #8
webkinzparents

I called Ganz and they said that the account has expired as a DELUXE MEMBER ( I told the customer care rep. that the acct was upgraded to a deluxe 5 mos ago,so it should run out in Sept. She said NO!!! AUG, then I said well if that is the case then when so i still have all the DELUXE MEMEBER ADVANTAGES on webkinz ......

You know all the extras that come with the upgrade,she proceeeds to tell me that those expire in Sept....

huh???????????????? What did I miss????? It is my understaning that if it expires "ALL EXPIRES WITH IT " @ the same time. not just part of the membership here and the other part the next mo.

Well thats whats happened so I guess weather I understand it or not it is answered .... I think?

Daneta

typo error above here ... ment then why di I stuill have ALL THE DELUXE MEMEBERSHIP ADVANTAGES THAT YOU GET WITH THE UPGRADE?

Last edited by WebkinzMom04; 08-09-2010 at 12:22 PM..
Closed

Tags
emma!, lizzie ♥'s justin bieber!, small was here :]