Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 08:50 AM   #11
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: Where could my Tulip Garden be???

Maybe someone hacked into your account... So, change your password, just in case. Also, look in your dock or look at all your outdoor room to see if it's there.

I hope you find it!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2010, 10:52 AM   #12
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Where could my Tulip Garden be???

If you cleared your cache & your Tulip Garden still isn't back, you really have to call Ganz.
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 11:06 AM   #13

Pengu911 has disabled reputation

Well this can be a possible glitch also maybe someone has hacked your account and stole some of your items. Do not be alarmed! You can contact Ganz or webkinz world about this. Just send them a message and tell them your items are missing. The email is found when you register you will get a mail saying welcome to Webkinz world or find it in the parents area. Hope I helped. Also welcome to WI.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:09 AM   #14
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

oh no! maybe call Ganz and see if they can find it. i think they also keep track of log ons, and log on times, so you can maybe check and see if someone has been on your account. if not, i would look for it or see if it is stuck. change your password, and just keep looking!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 11:10 AM   #15

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Where could my Tulip Garden be???

I would call Ganz. I do hope it's just a glitch and that it shows up. I hate when someone "takes" stuff that isn't theirs. My daughter had a few names of "friends" that she made in the clubhouse, and shortly after we noticed some of her stuff was going missing. They hacked in and were busily emptying out her halloween closets. We deleted all the names of the "friends" she didn't know and only have her real-life friends on there now - problem solved. Good luck with finding your item.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 11:16 AM   #16
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Call Ganz. they are very helpful in locating where your items are. they have a trace on all of your account transactions...so they will be able to know if it was taken from your account...or if it is hiding in another room and they will be able to restore it to your dock.

at least they will be able to tell you what happened and you will not be stuck wondering.

good luck. I always have excellent customer service when I call.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 11:17 AM   #17
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by whistler
I logged in this morning and found 2 things missing from one of my outdoor rooms- I found my log ride (purchased this weekend) in my dock, but I still can not find my Tulip Garden that came with my Dutch Bunny!!!!!!!!!!!
I have searched all my outdoor rooms (and in door rooms)- Logged out, used a different browser, closed everything and still no wind mill (tulip garden). I will change my password- Can the Tulip Garden be sent by kinz post? I am really hoping this is a glitch-

What should I do?????
I like to use MyPage to find things. If you have the item still it will be selectable from Pet Special Items as a widget, if you no longer have it then it wont be there to select! And if it is still there, then you can search through all the items in a room if you are on the display a room box, and it will show you all the things in that room so you can select one item to display.

If you do not find it this way I suggest calling Ganz/ having a parent call Ganz to tell them that your Signature PSI disappeared. Or maybe you never got it...so tell them that and they should be happy to replace it.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 10:11 AM   #18

whistler will become famous soon enough

I just got back from a short trip and my Tulip Garden is still missing- I received this email from Ganz and want to know if it is legit- Where can I find the phone # for Ganz?
Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your question. You have discovered a problem with your account.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have forwarded your information to our technical wizards and they are in the process of fixing the problem.

Please check your account periodically to see if the issue has been resolved. If your issue is not resolved within two business days of receiving this email, please REPLY to this email with your full account information to let us know that you are still experiencing the problem.

Please include the following information in your reply so that we may help you better:

Username:
Secret Code:
Date of Birth:

Contact Name:
Contact Phone:

Location of the Problem:
Problem/Error Description:

Webkinz World is 'as is' or 'as available'. There are no warranties/guarantees either expressed or implied. Please refer to the User Agreement for full details.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support
whistler is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 10:31 AM   #19
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

If you did all of the other stuff already now you treally have to call GANZ if you want it back.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 11:06 AM   #20
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by whistler
I just got back from a short trip and my Tulip Garden is still missing- I received this email from Ganz and want to know if it is legit- Where can I find the phone # for Ganz?
Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your question. You have discovered a problem with your account.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have forwarded your information to our technical wizards and they are in the process of fixing the problem.

Please check your account periodically to see if the issue has been resolved. If your issue is not resolved within two business days of receiving this email, please REPLY to this email with your full account information to let us know that you are still experiencing the problem.

Please include the following information in your reply so that we may help you better:

Username:
Secret Code:
Date of Birth:

Contact Name:
Contact Phone:

Location of the Problem:
Problem/Error Description:

Webkinz World is 'as is' or 'as available'. There are no warranties/guarantees either expressed or implied. Please refer to the User Agreement for full details.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support
Legit or not, there is no way I would send that information via an email. Do what everyone has suggested and CALL Ganz for help.
Closed