Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 04:10 PM   #1
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Question Answered: Where is the caring valley machine?

Hi, I just entered a code for the caring valley, planted my saplings and got my midnight magnolia. Now I want to try my luck at the webkinz cares machine, but can't seem to find it. Can anyone tell me where it is?

I thought it was something I would have access to once I got a caring valley pet. (I've adopted caring valley pets in the past, but the machine didn't exist then as far as I know.)

Please help! Thanks.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by adrkmfdm
View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Right, I am getting that now. My question then is are the red tag pets even available for sale anymore? If not, then we have missed the boat for the cares machine.
Yes some walgreens still carry them. I just bought my store out trying to win a fairy princess dress or whatever it's called. I think you can get them at the walgreens store online if you're willing to pay shipping.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2009, 04:15 PM   #2
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Where is the caring valley machine?

Caring Valley pets give you access to plant a tree in the caring valley. W cares pets let you play the w cares machine. The option only appears if you enter the code. It's in the code shop bottom right.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 04:17 PM   #3
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

The cares and caring valley place to click should be in the codes section, the usually empty space in the lower right section next to the charm forest click graphic -- I do know that there are things that come with the caring valley {some the same as cares some different} so look there -- you may even have extra 'boxes' to open or something, not sure how it works when you don't choose a box when you input {although the daily click, more than once daily if you have don't know how many extra total codes in, gives like one box and I think 3 or 5 days after picking original} but worth checking in to. The caring valley is the 'new' version of cares so you should have something to do from before and the recent code.

At least I think the caring valley is basically more expensive version of cares, with the trees to plant {and the 4th sapling giving you one to 'decorate' permanently for your yard}. Not totally positive on if you get multple chances at getting 'prizes' {they aren't anything much anyway unless you like recipe foods or lowball kc} but should get something when first adopt like a box to choose from or something I think and as far as I know you don't have to adopt the pet just the other tag with the valley code. I was trying to find it on here, more information, but can't find the section.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 11-09-2009 at 04:22 PM..
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 04:22 PM   #4
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

So, now there are two separate things? A Wcares and a caring valley? I thought they were one in the same. Now I purchased the wrong pets.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:28 PM   #5
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
The cares and caring valley place to click should be in the codes section, the usually empty space in the lower right section next to the charm forest click graphic -- I do know that there are things that come with the caring valley {some the same as cares some different} so look there -- you may even have extra 'boxes' to open or something, not sure how it works when you don't choose a box when you input {although the daily click, more than once daily if you have don't know how many extra total codes in, gives like one box and I think 3 or 5 days after picking original} but worth checking in to. The caring valley is the 'new' version of cares so you should have something to do from before and the recent code.

At least I think the caring valley is basically more expensive version of cares, with the trees to plant {and the 4th sapling giving you one to 'decorate' permanently for your yard}. Not totally positive on if you get multple chances at getting 'prizes' {they aren't anything much anyway unless you like recipe foods or lowball kc} but should get something when first adopt like a box to choose from or something I think and as far as I know you don't have to adopt the pet just the other tag with the valley code. I was trying to find it on here, more information, but can't find the section.
I had thought caring valley had replaced W cares. Did not know W cares pets were still out there. I was interested in the machine because of the new cool clothes on it. Sounds like I won't ever have access to the machine though if it is only for W cares and those aren't around anymore. ??????
Old 11-09-2009, 04:28 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Caring Valley and the W Cares program have always been two different separate things. The extra tag on a Caring Valley pet is GREEN, and the W Cares pet has an extra RED tag.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 04:30 PM   #7
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Caring Valley and the W Cares program have always been two different separate things. The extra tag on a Caring Valley pet is GREEN, and the W Cares pet has an extra RED tag.
Right, I am getting that now. My question then is are the red tag pets even available for sale anymore? If not, then we have missed the boat for the cares machine.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:35 PM   #8
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Hi Kinzmom
I am in IL and the Red tag W Cares tagged pets are few and far between near me. When they originally sold, I purchased them at Wallgreen's. Perhaps the Internet has some available?
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #9
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Yes some walgreens still carry them. I just bought my store out trying to win a fairy princess dress or whatever it's called. I think you can get them at the walgreens store online if you're willing to pay shipping.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 04:41 PM   #10
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

OK, that answers it then. Need the red tag ones which aren't really in supply anymore. Thanks for the info. everyone!
Closed