Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 05:44 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
catblack73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: Where can you get Free codeless webkinz?

I really love the webkinz ChinCholla, and i unfortantly do nto have money to buy the brand new pet.

Does anyone know where you can get free codeless webkinz? I really want one.

Thanks everyone!
catblack73 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Beautykinz
Are there any Goodwills (GCF's) near you? I have been able to get all sorts of Webkinz without codes there for 50 cents.

Good luck in your search!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2010, 05:46 PM   #2
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Where can you get Free codeless webkinz?

i'm not sure if you can get FREE ones, but you can probably buy some cheap ones on eBay (:
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2010, 05:47 PM   #3
catblack73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz are worthless without a code. and i have not seen any "Cheap" ones on ebay.

maybe the max i would pay would be a $1 USD. codeless
catblack73 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2010, 05:51 PM   #4

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Are there any Goodwills (GCF's) near you? I have been able to get all sorts of Webkinz without codes there for 50 cents.

Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 09-08-2010, 06:32 PM   #5
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

FREE codeless Webkinz...
I don't think anyone sells, well technically if it's free it isn't selling, it'd be GIVING, codeless Webkinz.
I think the only way to get a free Webkinz would be if you won one, got one as a gift, or a friend gave you their plush.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 09-08-2010, 06:39 PM   #6
G0LF08

ihug has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz

there are some out by me i should look and see if they have any because I like the pets they don't need to have codes to be cool
ihug is offline Male
Old 09-08-2010, 06:42 PM   #7
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

Just look around. I can't think of any store or site in particular that gives away free webbies without their codes, but it shouldn't be too hard to find them cheap somewhere. (:
Hope you succeed in finding a chinchilla! They are a really cute plush!
catzrock is offline Female
Old 09-08-2010, 07:00 PM   #8
e r the future

wertbert is a splendid one to beholdwertbert is a splendid one to beholdwertbert is a splendid one to beholdwertbert is a splendid one to behold

you can find a very cheap one on ebay if you want it code less
wertbert is offline Male
Old 09-08-2010, 08:09 PM   #9
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Free... Hmm.. nowhere really, unless you have a friend or family member that has one. Other than that, skim flea markets and maybe Ebay, and you could probably find a 1-3 dollar one
Old 09-08-2010, 08:25 PM   #10
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Try browsing garage and yard sales on Saturday mornings. You can get lucky and find a treasure trove of codeless webkinz for super cheap. You can also try websites like Craig's List, Ebay, as well as Freecycle on Yahoo groups. You can also place free ads in your local magazines and local online classifieds.

Good luck!!
TexasAnne is offline Female
Closed