Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Where can i draw webkinz on the computer?

I have seen many drawings of webkinz and such that were made on the computer, i was wondering where do you do that?
P.S. I use a mac laptop for everything, will anything work on it?

anyone there? please help...

Last edited by xocaij; 04-26-2010 at 01:19 PM..
xocaij is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2010, 04:12 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Where can i draw webkinz on the computer?

I think on macs there is a program called MacPaint or something like that. You can also use photoshop and other programs similar to it
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 04-26-2010, 04:50 PM   #3
hy not live 4 God?
Banned
pommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to all

You can use Paint or MacPaint!

Paint is only for Windows
MacPaint is only for Macs
Old 04-26-2010, 07:57 PM   #4
chenoa890
chenoa890 has disabled reputation

sorry to be kind of a sidebuster, but what's mac paint? I did a check and theres nothing called paint in the whole system.
chenoa890 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 08:05 PM   #5
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

macpaint,blingee,photoshop..
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 08:14 PM   #6
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

huh@?? what is all of this? sorry! im not really a genuis with laptops or computers! i finally figured out i can make different accounts for family!!!! im not the smartest computer genuis!! haha! whats macpaint? i have paint on my mac! and is the photoshop in the system? and whats blingee??? I HAVE NO CLUE??
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 04-28-2010, 07:13 PM   #7
chenoa890
chenoa890 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
Okay, so go to your start button at the bottom of the page and follow these instructions:
1. Click the Start Button
2. There's a button on the bottom that says "All Programs" click it.
3. One folder you should see is "Accessories" click the arrow by it.
4. It should pull down a drop down menu
5. Click Paint, or MacPaint, or whatever it says.

It should pull up to a screen where you can draw webkinz and have fun!

There's no start button on a mac. Macs don't use windows, so we don't have any of those.
chenoa890 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 12:30 PM   #8
uvs Tug her horse

browndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to behold

The program i suggest for a Mac is Photoshop or GIMP. Photoshop costs money inless you illegally download it but GIMP is 100% free.
browndoglover12 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 07:23 PM   #9

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

look up iscribble its a free website or use macpaint i have window so iuse paint and iscribble
paardengek12 is offline Female
Closed