Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Where to buy webkinz online? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/where-buy-webkinz-online-708639/)

maegansusie08-06-2011 03:18 PM

Where to buy webkinz online?

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to buy webkinz online that might be a little cheaper than in store. Also, I want both the code and the doll, not one or the other.

pinkpie2608-06-2011 03:29 PM

Re: Where to buy webkinz online?

I don't know maybe ebay...?

triplet 108-06-2011 03:36 PM

Here is the Webkinz online store that WI is in affiliation with:

Ameriwade - Buy sell Webkinz, Lil' Kinz, Signature, Tail, Town, Mazin

ratgirl5708-06-2011 03:44 PM

eBay has great deals if you keep a good eye out. I've seen webkinz there for .99 (auction, but you could still win). Also, Amazon has webkinz. They are kinda expensive but i saw a Pegasus there for around $20.

Priceless08-06-2011 03:49 PM

Ameriwade is a great place. It's also WI's partner. :) -->
Ameriwade - Buy sell Webkinz, Lil' Kinz, Signature, Tail, Town, Mazin

kittycaty08-06-2011 03:51 PM

Amazon,
ebay,
Ganz EStore,
amernwade,
and many others.

jemkinz08-06-2011 03:55 PM

Ebay is pretty good, but look for free shipping. Most sellers offer it.

CandiiDucky08-06-2011 04:07 PM

eBay :) Many sellers have cheap Webkinz and low shipping rates! Perfect!!

The thing with Ameriwade is that you have to buy multiple Webkinz at a time for it it be worth it. $5 shipping for a $10 purchase is definitely not worth it! If you're looking for retired Webkinz, then Ameriwade is pretty fair in pricing.

YOMCNUGGET08-06-2011 04:22 PM

The three best places to buy Webkinz online with the code and plush that I can think of off the top of my head are:

Ameriwade.com
eBay.com
Amazon.com

Sometimes people may overprice their Webkinz on eBay or Amazon. Not all, but some. Usually when you shop at Ameriwade, they price them the exact same as most retailers or less. If you are looking for the most recent releases that are limited availability, you might have to buy them on eBay or Amazon because Ameriwade doesn't sell the limited pets. They only sell the un-limited pets, Lil'Kinz, Signature pets (Regular, Small and Endangered), W-Cares pets, Caring Valley, Zums, Kinz Clips, etc. I hope this helps you!!:)

luv2writeNS08-06-2011 04:23 PM

Ameriwade is my favorite place so far. :) First of all, I love supporting Webkinz Insider. ;)

Their shipping is really cheap--$5 flat rate no matter how large your order is. :) So if you were to buy two webkinz, that's only 2.50 a kinz. Usually our orders take two weeks (I'm Canadian.) The plushies all arrived adorable, in good condition. I would totally recommend them, they're reliable and a very good dealer. :thumbup: