Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2008, 12:21 AM   #21
Dipman
Gift Guru

Dipman will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Where to buy a Love Puppy/Sherbert Bunny

Thats amazing Iluvhouse! I wish I was that lucky!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2008, 08:53 AM   #22
Gifted
crystal123 is on a distinguished road

Well, now that they are retired...their value has probably doubled. This means that the love puppy will probably have prices through the roof and the sherbet bunny having prices that the love puppy used to have . At this point, I'm giving up on my search for them lol , they're cute...but I'm not giving half a thousand dollars for a love puppy...

Good luck finding a cheap Bunny or Puppy!

You know what is sort of funny, Bunny + Puppy have the same amount of letters, end in y, have two of the same letters before y, and have u as their second letter lol...
Old 03-30-2008, 09:03 AM   #23
the love of iPods &l
Gifted

webkinzlover24 is on a distinguished road

u can tyr ebay but it mite not be that greta of prices
webkinzlover24 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2008, 01:07 PM   #24
Dipman
Gift Guru

Haha. Interesting observation. Thanks for all of your help everybody!
Old 03-30-2008, 02:02 PM   #25
Midna

I am happy
Old 03-30-2008, 02:09 PM   #26
Dipman
Gift Guru

Well I am glad to hear that! Me too!
Old 03-31-2008, 01:30 AM   #27
Webkinz :)

bubbaryan is an unknown quantity at this point

You know, you might get better prices on either the sherbert (sherbet? which is it really?!) bunny and the love puppy on eBay now that Easter is over. I noticed that the prices on eBay really skyrocketed in the weeks before Easter because everyone was trying to get them for kids' Easter baskets/gifts.

Prices might settle down if you wait a few weeks and monitor the prices, just like before Christmas when some people will pay just about anything to get their little darlings that special toy, and then after Christmas people come to their senses... Which, by the way, I have never done for my kids. Well, maybe once. Or twice. OK!!!!!...my kids are masters of the sad eyes and the beg and know exactly what to say to make me go to the ends of the earth to find a SHERBERT BUNNY AND A LOVE PUPPY!!!!

The really bummer thing about it is that when I got the bunny and puppy from eBay, I was really tempted to keep them for myself ('cause there's no way I'll pay that much money TWICE), and ACTUALLY considered whether my daughter would notice if I had a bunny and a puppy in my account...isn't that AWFUL??!!

Well, good luck on your hunt and let us know if you get one or the other. I do dearly love the bunny, the colors are so lovely and its ears are so cute!!
Old 03-31-2008, 10:15 AM   #28
Dipman
Gift Guru

Haha. Bubbaryan, I can completely understand your wanting to keep the two pets. I cant say as I actually blame you! After all that work you need a little reward! Thanks again for your wonderful post and I will keep you updated with my search results. Thanks again!
Old 04-01-2008, 02:27 PM   #29
WarriorsHeart

BlueBandit is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not sure, but if you look in some stores or online you might be able to find one. I found a racooon a few days ago in a store. Best of luck finding a sherbert bunny and love puppy!
Old 04-01-2008, 07:32 PM   #30

arceus9 is an unknown quantity at this point

well, most of these people are right, you can't relly get webkinz like that at a cheap price. once i saw a cheeky dog for 2,000 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!! it was a ripoff for the person who bought it! the cheapest place i can think of is collectors.com. you can find the love puppy, sherbet bunny, cheeky dog and cat at regular price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed