Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2008, 11:57 PM   #11
Dipman
Gift Guru

Dipman will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Where to buy a Love Puppy/Sherbert Bunny

Yah. I'm starting to agree. That is, unless you want to shell out $100+ for them!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2008, 01:53 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

bubbaryan is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought both for my daughter for Easter (one each of the Love Puppy and the Sherbert Bunny) from eBay. I paid $35 for the bunny and $78 (with free shipping) for the puppy, but that was in early January, they may cost more now. She's only 6, so she loves the plush animals for the cuddle value, but I (at age 38!) am in it for the virtual fun!

I sort of wish we could choose between either paying less for a code tag without a plush pet OR paying the price we all pay now for a plush pet with the code tag. That way my daughter could have the pets she really wants to play with, and I wouldn't have to store boxes and boxes of identical pets (I sometimes buy three or four of a certain pet so that I have enough of the virtual items that come with them to make the rooms I want, etc.)

Plus, I am GUILTY of paying money for virtual items on eBay! A few months ago I purchased three rare items there, because I didn't know then about the trading communities that are available and I REALLY wanted those items!!!!However, I know that a lot of eBay sellers have had their auctions cancelled and their accounts pulled because of Ganz' strict rules of copyright infringement, etc., so I've stayed clear of that since then.

Anyway, good luck on your search for puppy and bunny! (The Sherbert bunny is GORGEOUS, by the way....!)
Old 03-29-2008, 02:48 AM   #13
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Oh, I'd love to get a or ! They are so cute!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2008, 03:51 AM   #14
cupcake14bh

puppymax is on a distinguished road

ebay mystrey auctions, amazon. I got my love puppy from this small teeny tiny store, last year and i thought it was a beanie baby at first. there was only 1 left and then i saw it was a webkinz so I bought it. i got the sherbet bunny from my friend for easter.
Old 03-29-2008, 04:51 PM   #15
Dipman
Gift Guru

Wow. Thanks everybody for your help and interesting stories. I think I am most likely going to turn to Ebay and see what I can come up with. Wish me luck!
Old 03-29-2008, 04:53 PM   #16
Bella1427

Bella1427 is an unknown quantity at this point

ebay i go there lol!
Old 03-29-2008, 05:07 PM   #17
Dipman
Gift Guru

lol. Well maybe I will see you around then!
Old 03-29-2008, 05:20 PM   #18
Midna

OOOH I KNOW!!!!
LOOK UP ON GOOGLE:

WANDA'S RETIRED WEBKINZ STORE
YOU CAN GET ONE FOR THE CHEAPEST-60$

AND A OR IS 200$
Old 03-29-2008, 10:13 PM   #19
Dipman
Gift Guru

Wow. Thanks for the advice! I will check that store out now!
Old 03-29-2008, 11:12 PM   #20
1-800-4-TRADES
Banned
i-luv-house-md is an unknown quantity at this point

I got mine when they were 10 bucks so sorry, cnt help u
Closed