Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2008, 10:34 PM   #1
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Unanswered: Where is the best place to wait for snowflakes?

Hi all, not sure if the "Help" forum is where this should be. If not, a mod will move it I guess!

My question is where is the best place to sit and wait for snowflakes. I've waited in my room which seems to get lots of snowflakes but once in a while if I miss on the first click my webbie moves to that area and I lose out on the snowflake altogether! Annoying and makes me click like mad for frustration relief!

I've tried some of the other places like arcade but when I get the lovely "please wait..." I also often get to watch a snowflake drifting by...again...doing the mad click thing.

Any ideas? I am already tired of playing the in-room games, so I'd like another suggestion. Thanks in advance!
Aries962 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2008, 10:34 PM   #2
musketeer1994
Webkinz :)

webkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Where is the best place to wait for snowflakes?

definitly in your room!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got 5!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2008, 10:35 PM   #3
AllieCat1122

In your room! I got ten!
Old 01-26-2008, 10:35 PM   #4
rybugsmom
Gifted

rybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to all

WI Subscriber

I had to answer some Quizzy questions to qualify for a job. I found that they were coming every 4 or so minutes there. so....I earned some Kinz and caught some flakes! lol!

good luck!
rybugsmom is offline Female
Old 01-26-2008, 10:47 PM   #5
iekikah
Gift Guru

jess_h_2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I think the Quizzies idea is a good one..that's what i have been doing. I need some extra KC AND snowflakes...deff the best of both worlds!
Old 01-26-2008, 10:49 PM   #6
dindinz
Gifted

anneley is on a distinguished road

Definitely your room!!! I tried to play arcade, goobers lab, and saw none. Then I saw one while doing gem hunting, but couldn't catch it with the little hammer thingy.
anneley is offline Female
Old 01-26-2008, 10:56 PM   #7
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

i went to my room and got one about 4 minutes later then 2 minutes later i got another one!!
Old 01-26-2008, 10:57 PM   #8
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

I like the idea of Quizzy's but I'm sure I'll get tired of doing questions...Maybe if I switch off to room games once in a while. Thanks for the responses!
Old 01-26-2008, 11:23 PM   #9
ompaloopa
Webkinz :)

owlluva10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wait patantly in your room,while doing an activity. a snowflake should go by every 3 or 4 minuts.the clubhouse is a good place too!I got 5 snowflakes in my room and 4 in the clubhouse.thats 9 in 30 min!
Old 01-26-2008, 11:32 PM   #10
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Way to go owlluva10! I'm actually getting loads of snowflakes too, just finding that I sometimes miss them depending on what I'm doing at the time. I did some of Quizzy's as suggested earlier and got three flakes in 50 questions. Not bad, but I had to go to my room and do a few puzzles for a while. Since there I've gotten roughly 6-7 more, all this since I posted in this forum. I LOVE snowflakes!
Closed