Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2010, 01:47 PM   #1
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Red face Answered: Where is the best place to buy a Webkinz Guinea Pig?

I've been looking for a Webkinz Guinea Pig ever since it came out, and I can not find one! I was wondering if someone could list Canadian stores that would most likely have the Guinea Pig. You can list stores all over Canada although I live in the southern part of Ontario (Kingstonish area) cause some stores would be similar or stores where you have seen the Guinea Pig. If you could help me that would be great! Thanks!

Last edited by Holla; 08-29-2010 at 02:04 PM..
Holla is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by CardnlFanCarly
View Post Originally Posted by Holla
I've been looking for a Webkinz Guinea Pig ever since it came out, and I can not find one! I was wondering if someone could list Canadian stores that would most likely have the Guinea Pig. You can list stores all over Canada although I live in the southern part of Ontario (Kingstonish area) cause some stores would be similar or stores where you have seen the Guinea Pig. If you could help me that would be great! Thanks!
Wow! Your guinea pig does look a LOT like it! Sorry, but I don't know any Canadian Stores. Do they have Justice or Hallmark in Canada? Those are usually the best places. Sorry...
We don't have a guinea pig sprite! LOL =] That will have to do =] Good luck in finding that cute webkinz! My sister got one and named it Chubby ....But you have to admit-it is chubby.

Sincerely,
Fan Carly

Oh, sorry! I see that you did find one! Anyway, I'm glad you did! Have fun naming it! (That's always my favorite part! LOL It's PSI is neat, too! =]
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2010, 01:52 PM   #2
SophieRecords!
Webkinz :)

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Default Re: Where is the best place to buy a Webkinz Guinea Pig?

Order it online! You could go to Ameriwade, or just buy one on eBay.

You could also call some gift shops and ask if they have some, or if they know where you can get some. If Canada has a Hallmark (a Gift Shop), call them. I believe I got my Guinea Pig at Hallmark.

Update! Go the the Webkinz Homepage, and click on "Store Locator". Enter your country, province, and city, and it will find stores around you that sell Webkinz. They will provide phone numbers, so call each one that pops up and ask them if they have Webkinz Guinea Pigs.

Last edited by SophieKinz; 08-29-2010 at 01:56 PM..
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 08-29-2010, 01:56 PM   #3
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Ameriwade.com is an AMAZING place to buy webkinz. So is amazon.com. Both places have fantastic prices, and you can buy practically anything webkinz! Hope this helps!
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2010, 02:51 PM   #4
call me lexi

Greytummy is just really niceGreytummy is just really nice

There are many great places to get the Guinea Pig! You could go to Ameriwade but if you can't order webkinz you could go to Justice or Hallmark!
Greytummy is offline Female
Old 08-29-2010, 03:04 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Ameriwade and justice
Delilah is offline Female
Old 08-29-2010, 05:21 PM   #6

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Im not sure if they have Walgreens in Canada, but i got mine in a Walgreens store.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 08-29-2010, 05:58 PM   #7
e r the future

wertbert is a splendid one to beholdwertbert is a splendid one to beholdwertbert is a splendid one to beholdwertbert is a splendid one to behold

i say some online website we you can find it cheapest.
wertbert is offline Male
Old 08-29-2010, 06:07 PM   #8
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

The Guinea Pig is actually hard to find here in the United States, as well. My Mom bought one for my brother for his birthday, and she had to buy it online at eBay. I'm not sure if you can find any in the stores, but I would look there first before you resort to the internet. I know they sell Webkinz at Halmark [don't know if you have one in Canada?] or Justice. But after you look in the stores, look online.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 08-29-2010, 09:25 PM   #9
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Wink Re: Where is the best place to buy a Webkinz Guinea Pig?

View Post Originally Posted by RexfordButchBD
The Guinea Pig is actually hard to find here in the United States, as well. My Mom bought one for my brother for his birthday, and she had to buy it online at eBay. I'm not sure if you can find any in the stores, but I would look there first before you resort to the internet. I know they sell Webkinz at Halmark [don't know if you have one in Canada?] or Justice. But after you look in the stores, look online.
Thanks, I agree the guinea pig is hard to find, and yes Canada has hallmark stores. There are two that I know of in Kingston (half an hour away from the town I live in, but I don't get to go there very often) I have also been trying to find them in stores before going online, cause the shipping is expensive.
Holla is offline Female
Old 08-29-2010, 09:56 PM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Sorry I can't help you find one in Canada. I got mine when they were still an exclusive at Justice I think, and then they started carrying it in other stores. But I had not seen one for a long time until yesterday when I went to the store where I buy groceries. It's a store that sells a little of everything else including a few Webkinz, and I found several guinea pigs in there. So maybe you should look at places that carry mostly the older pets. This store never has the very new ones, though I did find the Angora cat there.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed